教育经历                 
美国德雷塞尔大学组织行为学博士
香港中文大学管理学硕士
香港中文大学环球商业硕士
香港科技大学工商管理硕士
澳洲昆士兰大学工商管理学士后文凭
香港中文大学文学士

研究成果                 
近年来,先后在《Academy of Management Journal》、《Journal of Applied Psychology》、《Journal of Management》、《Journal of Management Studies》、《Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes》、《Personnel Psychology》、《Cornell Hospitality Quarterly》、《Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice》、《Family Business Review》、《Human Relations》、《Human Resource Management》、《International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal》、《International Journal of Hospitality Management》、《International Journal of Human Resource Management》、《Journal of Business Ethics》、《Journal of Business Research》、《Journal of Management and Organization》、《Journal of Managerial Psychology》、《Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology》、《Journal of Vocational Behavior》、《Leadership Quarterly》、《Service Industries Journal》、《Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources》、《Asia Pacific Journal of Management》、《Frontiers of Business Research in China》、《管理世界》、《心理科学》、《外国经济与管理》等刊物发表论文30余篇。

奖励,荣誉         
2015年,获美国工业和组织心理学协会(SIOP)展报
2014年,获World Business Ethics Forum论文
2010年、2011、2015年,获美国管理学年会(AOM)论文
2010年,获中国管理研究国际协会(IACMR)微观组论文

研究项目
主研国家自然科学基金项目“职场谣言的影响后果:一项追踪研究”

问答汇总
Q1:坛友pzh_hzp:
我想问的是:中国家族企业管理,具体在继承人的方面,比如华为任正非创立,虽然其儿子中国科大毕业,但是在接班人的选择上却出现了问题,现在家族企业如何持续发展,似乎处于十字路口.请赐教
A1:
The succession of family business is always an interesting question. However, I do not think华为 is a family business because it is not owned or controlled by a family. The key issue for family business succession is to train the second generation. Accepting good education is only one way. The family business also needs to provide an opportunity to train the second generation without strong influences of the first generation. For example, the second generation can establish a sub-company. After the second generation shows his or her ability, he or she should get promoted in the headquarters. Otherwise, he or she should not become the leader. Another way to train the second generation is to have a mentor. An uncle can act the role of a mentor to guide the second generation: see what Li Ka Shing did for his first son.

Q2:坛友天蓝色的风:
我想问的是在如今的人力成本普遍提升的环境下,怎样能够有效的配置企业人力资源和企业人员的工作激励机制
A2:
Thank you for your question! I think your question is quite big because it involves the whole textbook of human resource management. There are many motivation principles that are ignored by the business owner. First, the assessment is important. How to distinguish good employees from poor employees is the key. For example, the company can use fair appraisal system and annual evaluations. Second, the performance should be linked with the expected outcomes. If the performance of an employee is good, the employee should receive bonus or other rewards. Some rewards are not related to money. For example, recognition from the boss is an effective way but usually, Chinese business owners dislike to give recognition to their subordinates.

Q3:坛友戴小年:
请问:什么是组织?人类社会最早的组织是什么?为什么是它?为什么会产生?好象还没有人解释淸楚?期待中!
A3:
An organization is an official group of people and those people have membership. I am not studying history, and thus, I am not sure the earlier organization among human beings. To my knowledge, transaction cost theory (Williamson, 1975) explains why we need organizations. We need to exchange goods. The basis of these exchanges is trust. So we need to build up an organization to make people trust each other and exchange goods.

Q4:关老师你好:
        随着云计算大数据等信息技术出现,人力资源管理系统在企业管理中的接受采纳有什么新的变化,有哪些研究热点,如何去把握研究这一内容。谢谢。
A4:
I am sorry that I am not familiar with information system and big data (secondary data). Instead, I use surveys (first-hand data) to do research. Hence, I cannot provide any research topics.

Q5:坛友shangdawei1986:
老师您好:
有几个问题想请教下,感谢您在百忙之中回复:
1.人力资源管理领域现在国外比较前沿的研究主题是什么呢?您最近开展的研究比较前沿的领域是什么呢?要想读国外的本领域期刊能给推荐几本吗,影响因子别太高.
2.本人本硕都是研究宏观经济多一点,掌握多元统计、计量经济学一些基础内容,要想在博士阶段开展人力资源的题目(结合导师农业企业的课题),要怎么选题好一些呢(内容足够丰富,可以撑起整个博士论文的框架),要学习哪些人力资源的课程呢?要学习哪些更深入的工具类课程呢,比如SAS、R语言?
3.现在大数据、数据挖掘、算法建模这些信息计算科学的内容要怎样和人力资源研究结合呢?比如在数据挖掘与传统的统计方法如回归、时间序列等内容已有很多结合,本领域是否已经有尝试或者怎么去开展呢?可以和一些量表结合吗?
谢谢。
A5:
1. There are many hot topics at individual and group levels, including leadership, creativity, deviance, work-family issues, and multiple-level methods. My research interests are leadership, mentoring, deviant behavior and work-family issues. I suggest《Academy of Management Journal》、《Journal of Applied Psychology》、《Journal of Management》、《Journal of Management Studies》、《Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes》、《Personnel Psychology》. If your research interests are marco, you should read 《Human Resource Management》published by Wiley.
2. I have little knowledge about economics. Hence, I cannot suggest any topic to integrate human resource management and economics.
3. I am sorry that I am not familiar with modeling and big data (secondary data). Instead, I use surveys (first-hand data) to do research. Hence, I cannot provide any answers. To my knowledge, the HRM literature does not have many studies about big data.

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:人力资源管理 工商管理学 资源管理 问答汇总 家族企业 酒店管理 工商管理 企业管理 人力资源 在线

已有 2 人评分经验 学术水平 热心指数 信用等级 收起 理由
xddlovejiao1314 + 100 精彩帖子
狂热的爱好者 + 5 + 5 + 5 精彩帖子

总评分: 经验 + 100  学术水平 + 5  热心指数 + 5  信用等级 + 5   查看全部评分

本帖被以下文库推荐

使用道具

藤椅
客初 企业认证  学生认证  发表于 2015-9-9 15:01:45 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
关老师棒棒的!

使用道具

板凳
狂热的爱好者 学生认证  发表于 2015-9-9 15:56:26 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

使用道具

报纸
长风神舞 在职认证  发表于 2015-9-9 18:42:53 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
赞一个

使用道具

This is definitely a good trial

使用道具

liujingqing 发表于 2015-9-10 09:02:45 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Prof. Guan, happy teachers' day.

使用道具

kkbbee 发表于 2015-10-12 22:45:31 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
赞一个吧。。。。。
pomusha01871671.jimdo.com,posiyou43.jimdo.com,fuqiao51069097.jimdo.com,diwozhao6088891054.jimdo.com,womeicu118550631.jimdo.com,womeicu118550631.jimdo.com,chunjiyiba3307.jimdo.com,jiaodi8.jimdo.com,zhiju7151157873.jimdo.com,limeng999999999.jimdo.com,ci33212731180.jimdo.com,12a96b148508.jimdo.com,cisou73715966.jimdo.com,lieyepaolan0.jimdo.com,shishao584.jimdo.com,keliangsong0709290.jimdo.com,

使用道具

zhzhe3 学生认证  发表于 2016-3-26 11:56:07 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
O(∩_∩)O谢谢

使用道具

钱学森64 发表于 2018-1-6 14:46:02 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
谢谢分享

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 11:47