应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
  加拿大乡村歌手戴夫·卡罗尔乘坐美联航的飞机,托运的吉他被机场行李搬运工损坏,找美联航投诉,却遭遇近一年的“踢皮球”。于是戴夫卡罗尔写了一首歌,名叫《美联航弄坏吉他》并拍成MV放在Youtube上,10天之内,这首歌的点击量接近400万次,美联航形象受损、股价下跌,美联航一改过去的冷漠和推诿,付给了卡罗尔赔偿金,还声称要用这个视频培训员工提高服务水平。

We’ve been following the viral hit United Breaks Guitars over the past week, a comedic music video that tells the very real and sad story of Dave Carroll who flew United in the spring 0f 2008.

Long story short, Carrol flew United Airlines with his band, his guitar ended up broken at the hand of employees, and the airline offered no compensation. He responded by creating a music video about the experience (with two more to come). Now, United is feeling the wrath of citizen journalism, the social web, and the millions of airline travelers who can identify with Carroll’s experience.

We already know that United Breaks Guitars has a hit a nerve with the web world, but Visible Measures has just released their findings and as we expected, United has a real nightmare on their hands. Since the release less than 10 days ago, Visible Measures has identified more than 30 unique placements accruing a total of 3.2 million views and 14,000 comments.

We hope you’ll read the whole story on Carroll’s blog, but this excerpt captures part of the back story behind the video:

“In the spring of 2008, Sons of Maxwell were traveling to Nebraska for a one-week tour and my Taylor guitar was witnessed being thrown by United Airlines baggage handlers in Chicago. I discovered later that the $3500 guitar was severely damaged. They didn’t deny the experience occurred but for nine months the various people I communicated with put the responsibility for dealing with the damage on everyone other than themselves and finally said they would do nothing to compensate me for my loss. So I promised the last person to finally say “no” to compensation (Ms. Irlweg) that I would write and produce three songs about my experience with United Airlines and make videos for each to be viewed online by anyone in the world. United: Song1 is the first of those songs. United: Song 2 has been written and video production is underway. United: Song 3 is coming. I promise.”

The story itself is one that most of us can identify with in some way, shape, or form. Of course the video views point to this fact, but Visible Measures also did comment analysis and found that “the vast majority of comments citing bad experiences, boycotts, and even other broken guitars.”

United is obviously aware of the video, and reportedly called Carroll to apologize and tell him they intend to learn from the experience. But the bigger story is the video itself and United is likely to continue to suffer from social media backlash for many more weeks to come as the new songs come out.

文章来源:www.susanchyn.com.cn
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:热门话题 新托福 Compensation social media Experiences 危机 热门话题 新托福 联航

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 18:43