应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
There are many books for those new to Python, new to programming, or both. Powerful Python is different. Written for experienced developers like you, its carefully crafted chapters teach intermediate and advanced strategies, patterns, and tools for modern Python. Focused on Python 3, with full support for 2.7.

DRM-free digital upgrade: powerfulpython.com/book-upgrade

"Feels like Neo learning Jiu jitsu in the Matrix." - John Beauford (@johnbeauford)

"I just wanted to let you know what an excellent book this is... I keep going back to your book to learn Python." - Fahad Qazi, London, UK

"Thanks. Keep up the good work. Your chapter on decorators is the best I have seen on that topic." - Leon Tietz, Minnesota, USA

"Powerful Python is already helping me get huge optimization gains." - Timothy Dobbins (@TmthyDobbins)

"What have I found good and valuable about the book so far? Everything honestly. The clear explanations, solid code examples have really helped me advance as a Python coder... Thank you! It has really helped me grasp some advanced concepts that I felt were beyond my abilities." - Nick S., Colorado, USA

For data scientists, back-end engineers, web developers, sysadmins, devops, QA testers and more. What's included:
•An unrelenting selective spotlight on what's most valuable and impactful to working, full-time, professional Python developers
•Well-researched, detailed, realistic code on almost every page, powerfully illustrating key points. Very little "toy code"
•How to use decorators to add rich features to functions and classes; untangle distinct, frustratingly intertwined concerns in your code; and build powerful, extensible software frameworks
•How to use Python in ways that incentivize other developers to use and re-use your code, again and again... amplifying the impact of the code you write, and boosting your reputation among your peers
•Powerfully and easily weave iterators and generators throughout your applications, making them massively scalable, highly performant, and far more readable and maintainable
•How to fully leverage Python's exception and error model... giving you a detailed understanding even experienced Pythonistas often lack, and putting some of the most powerfully Pythonic exception-handling patterns in your toolbox
•How "magic methods" imbue natural, readable, expressive syntax into your classes and objects... and how to "break the rules" to craft stunningly intuitive, compellingly reusable library interfaces
•Valuable and powerful design patterns, and how Python's special language features give you uniquely powerful implementations not possible in other languages
•Deep and detailed instruction on how to write practical, realistic unit tests... using test-driven development to easily get into a state of flow... where you find yourself implementing feature after feature, keeping your focus with ease for long periods of time
•How to rapidly set up effective logging for scripts, sprawling Python applications, and everything in between
•An enthusiastic and unapologetic focus on Python 3, and what makes it great... with full explanation and support for getting the same results with Python 2.7

More at PowerfulPython.com.

Table of Contents

Chapter 1. Doing More with Python
Chapter 2. Scaling With Generators
Chapter 3. Creating Collections with Comprehensions
Chapter 4. Advanced Functions
Chapter 5. Decorators
Chapter 6. Exceptions and Errors
Chapter 7. Classes and Objects: Beyond The Basics
Chapter 8. Automated Testing and TDD
Chapter 9. String Formatting
Chapter 10. Logging in Python

Powerful Python Press Powerful Python 2nd Edition.rar (369.01 KB, 需要: 2 个论坛币) 本附件包括:
  • Powerful Python Press Powerful Python 2nd Edition.azw3

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:powerful Edition dition editio python

ekscheng 发表于 2017-8-10 14:13:30 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群

使用道具

chituyoyo 在职认证  发表于 2017-8-10 23:42:09 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
Downloaded, hope this is a good material that can stimulate my interest in Python

使用道具

ZZQGIS 在职认证  发表于 2017-8-12 08:07:27 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
谢谢分享

使用道具

楚天江南客 学生认证  发表于 2020-1-12 10:54:15 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
太感谢了,完美!

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 05:33