应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
What is daydream? Do you daydream? •What do you think of daydream?
•A daydream is a visionary fantasy experienced while awake, especially one of happy, pleasant thoughts, hopes or ambitions.There are so many different types of daydreaming including fantasies about future scenarios or plans, reminiscences about past experiences, or vivid dream-like images, which are often connected with some type of emotion.
Daydreaming was long held in disrepute in society and was associated with laziness. •Daydreaming is seen as frivolous(不重要的,不必要的,轻浮愚蠢的), a waste of time. But have you considered daydreaming's positive effects?  •Daydreaming has long been derided as a lazy, non-productive pastime. However, daydreaming can be constructive in some contexts.
•There are numerous examples of people in creative or artistic careers, such as composers, novelists and filmmakers, developing new ideas through daydreaming.
•Similarly, research scientists, mathematicians and physicists have developed new ideas by daydreaming about their subject areas.
ØWhy are we so down on daydreaming
"Daydreaming is looked upon negatively because it represents 'non-doing' in a society that emphasizes productivity," says John McGrail, a clinical hypnotherapist in Los Angeles. "We are under constant pressure to do, achieve, produce, succeed." •But daydreaming can be beneficial in many ways and, ironically, can actually boost productivity. Plus, it's something almost everyone does naturally. Psychologists estimate that we daydream for one-third to one-half of our waking hours, although a single daydream lasts only a few minutes.

At their best, daydreams allow you “a range of possibilities which, in the hard cold light of reality, aren’t possible”. •Specifically, daydreaming helps you:

Like meditation, daydreaming allows your mind to take a break, a mini-vacation in which to release tension and anxiety and "return" refreshed. •It’s also very useful for controlling anxiety and phobias (惧、厌恶). Say, for example, that you're afraid of flying, which you have to do for an upcoming trip. By mentally rehearsing the various steps involved -- driving to the airport, getting on the plane, taking off, etc. -- you'll be better able to handle the actual events. It also helps to practice deep breathing anytime a certain thought makes you tense.

ØManage conflict
•The same kind of organized daydreaming -- or visualization -- used to curb anxiety is also useful for personal conflicts.
•As you review in your mind an argument you had with someone, you go back and imagine responding differently than you did. Try this a few times, responding differently each time, and you'll begin to figure out better ways of dealing with the person in the future. "

Maintain relationships.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, especially among daydreamers. Happy couples tend to think about one another when they're apart, which has the effect of psychologically maintaining the relationship. •We daydream about the people we love.
•We imagine sharing good news with them, along with our successes and failures. Unhappy couples daydream about arguments and ruminate (反复考虑)about conflict while happy individuals think positively ahead."

ØBoost productivity
"Often I find that allowing myself a few minutes for daydreaming can help me to be more productive in the long run," says Cari Noga, a freelance writer in Traverse City, Mich.

"For example, just the other day I had a lot to do around the house: laundry, dishes, cleaning, bathroom scrubbing. I tried throwing myself into the work, but I found myself getting distracted. So I sat on the couch and allowed myself 15 minutes of daydream time. I let my mind wander, and instead of thinking about things I had to do, I imagined things, places, people. When my 15 minutes were up, I was in a much better mood, my mind was clearer, and I really had the urge to get things done. And my house got cleaned!"

ØSummary
Now please summary the advantages and disadvantages of daydrem?

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:daydream Dream Day Dre eam daydream

保持我的个性!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 16:13