求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

It started with a kiss

一切源于一个吻On your momma's couch在你妈妈的沙发之上2012 was nothing serious (Uh)顺其自然的2012年And then we caught the feels我们对彼此心荡涟漪It got really real一切都如此真实Too good to be true却又美好的恍如梦寐I guess I thought you was, yeah我想我对你心生误解Why did I run away, run away, run away?为何我要中途逃避?Oh, your love was everything, everything, everything你的爱便是我的一切I know it's gettin' late, gettin' late, gettin' late我知道时机已晚But can I still be on my way, on my way? Yeah可让我仍走我规划的路?I know I said goodbye, and baby, you said it too我知道我已道别,宝贝,你也如此But when I touch her, I feel like I'm cheating on you当我手触她身,我感觉好像对你不忠I thought that I'd be better when I found someone new我以为另寻新欢我会变得更好But when I touch her, I feel like I'm cheating on you但当我手触她身,我感觉好像对你不忠Baby now, ooh, cheating on you宝贝现在,我感觉好像对你不忠Baby now, ooh宝贝现在But when I touch her, I feel like I'm cheating on you但当我手触她身,我感觉好像对你不忠Thought I could get you back any time of day曾以为无论何时我都可以把你召回Shouldn't have been so cocky我不该如此自作多情Shouldn't have did you wrong (Whoa)我不该错对你And now I miss you bad, really, really bad现在我是这般对你心心念念Guess you don’t know what you got until it’s gone因为直到失去了你才懂得珍惜Why did I run away, run away, run away? (Run away)为何我要中途逃离?Oh, your love was everything, everything, everything (Everything)你的爱于我而言便是一切I know it’s gettin' late, gettin' late, gettin' late (Gettin' late)我知道为时已晚But can I still be on my way, on my way? Yeah我还能仍走完自己的路吗?I know I said goodbye, and baby, you said it too我知道我已道别,宝贝,你也是(You said it too, baby)
But when I touch her, I feel like I'm cheating on you但当我手触她身,我感觉好像对你不忠(Cheating on you)
I thought that I’d be better when I found someone new (Ooh)我以为另寻新欢我我能过得更好But when I touch her, I feel like I'm cheating on you但是当我手触她身,我感觉好像对你不忠Baby now, ooh, cheating on you宝贝现在,我感觉好像对你不忠Baby now, ooh宝贝现在But when I touch her, I feel like I'm cheating on you但是当我手触她身,我感觉好像对你不忠Baby, no宝贝There ain't no lips like your lips再无诱唇如你一般And nobody else feels like this再无他人如你一般There's no moving on I'll admit我无法再认同新的生活的想法If you go away, yeah如若你离开I know I said goodbye, and baby, you said it too我知道我已道别,宝贝,你也是But when I touch her, I feel like I'm cheating on you但是当我手触她身,我感觉好像对你不忠(Cheating on you)
I thought that I'd be better when I found someone new我以为另寻新欢我能过得更好(Found someone new)
But when I touch her, I feel like I'm cheating on you但是当我手触她身,我感觉好像对你不忠(Believe it, baby)
Baby now, ooh, cheating on you宝贝现在,我感觉好像对你不忠Baby now, ooh宝贝现在But when I touch her, I feel like I'm cheating on you但是当我手触她身,我感觉好像对你不忠You said goodbye你已道别And you said goodbye你已道别
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Charlie eating Heat ATI ARL

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 13:28