《妈妈,稻子熟了》
——纪念袁隆平爷爷
The Rice is Ripe, Mom
《妈妈,稻子熟了》
They said I changed the world by a seed.
他们说,我用一粒种子改变了世界。
I know this seed was planted by you in my childhood.
我知道,这粒种子,是妈妈您在我幼年时种下的。
The rice is ripe, mom. Can you smell it?
稻子熟了,妈妈,您能闻到吗?
How is Anjiang? Is there familiar laughter in the fields?
安江可好?哪里的田埂是不是还留着熟悉的欢笑?
After twenty-one years, I can still see your little grandson holds your hand, and walks through the rice waves.
隔着二十一年的时光,我依稀看见,小孙孙牵着您的手,走过稻浪的背影。
I also wanna tell you, a mother, who has never planted rice in her life, caresses the ears of rice with plam.
我还要告诉您,一辈子没有耕种过的母亲,稻芒划过手掌。
The rice straws pile on the ground.
稻子在场上堆积成垛。
The grain is cracking in the sunshine.
谷子在阳光中毕剥作响。
The fileds are glowing in the orange hue in the western exposure of the sun.
水田在西晒下泛出橙黄的味道。
All these are the words your son wants to say to you.
这都是儿子要跟您说的话。
Endless words.
说不完的话。
Mom, the rice is ripe. And I miss you.
妈妈,稻子熟了,我想您了!



雷达卡




京公网安备 11010802022788号







