求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
我们正处于历史上一个独特的时刻,在这里有一个技术的汇合,将协同地结合在一起,以改变神经外科的实践。这些技术变革将是无所不包的,包括改进神经外科术中表现的工具和方法,用于非同步神经外科训练和模拟的可扩展解决方案,以及广泛的手术数据聚合,允许质量评估、计费、结果测量和外科最佳实践传播方面的根本性变化。能够更安全和更有效地进行手术,同时捕捉手术细节和分析手术的每个组成部分,将打开一个全新的时代,推进我们的领域和所有外科专业。手术室中所有部件的数字化将使我们能够利用计算机和计算科学中的各个领域来获得新的见解,这将改善护理和提供最高质量的神经外科手术,无论地点。神经外科的民主化近在眼前,并将由我们开发、提取和采用现代世界的这些工具所推动。虚拟现实提供了一个很好的例子,说明面向消费者的技术如何在工业和医学中找到明确的角色,并作为各种计算机科学技术汇合的一个显著例子,为扩展人类能力和交互创造了一个新的范例。作者描述了已经到来的技术生态系统,并强调了无数的计算和数据科学,这些科学将是在不久的将来启用手术室所必需的。
---
英文标题:
《Generational Frameshifts in Technology: Computer Science and
  Neurosurgery, The VR Use Case》
---
作者:
Samuel R. Browd, Maya Sharma, Chetan Sharma
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Human-Computer Interaction        人机交互
分类描述:Covers human factors, user interfaces, and collaborative computing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes H.1.2 and all of H.5, except for H.5.1, which is more likely to have Multimedia as the primary subject area.
包括人为因素、用户界面和协作计算。大致包括ACM学科课程H.1.2和所有H.5中的材料,除了H.5.1,它更有可能以多媒体作为主要学科领域。
--
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--
二级分类:Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition        计算机视觉与模式识别
分类描述:Covers image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and scene understanding. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.10, I.4, and I.5.
涵盖图像处理、计算机视觉、模式识别和场景理解。大致包括ACM课程I.2.10、I.4和I.5中的材料。
--
二级分类:Neural and Evolutionary Computing        神经与进化计算
分类描述:Covers neural networks, connectionism, genetic algorithms, artificial life, adaptive behavior. Roughly includes some material in ACM Subject Class C.1.3, I.2.6, I.5.
涵盖神经网络,连接主义,遗传算法,人工生命,自适应行为。大致包括ACM学科类C.1.3、I.2.6、I.5中的一些材料。
--
一级分类:Quantitative Biology        数量生物学
二级分类:Other Quantitative Biology        其他定量生物学
分类描述:Work in quantitative biology that does not fit into the other q-bio classifications
不适合其他q-bio分类的定量生物学工作
--

---
英文摘要:
  We are at a unique moment in history where there is a confluence of technologies which will synergistically come together to transform the practice of neurosurgery. These technological transformations will be all-encompassing, including improved tools and methods for intraoperative performance of neurosurgery, scalable solutions for asynchronous neurosurgical training and simulation, as well as broad aggregation of operative data allowing fundamental changes in quality assessment, billing, outcome measures, and dissemination of surgical best practices. The ability to perform surgery more safely and more efficiently while capturing the operative details and parsing each component of the operation will open an entirely new epoch advancing our field and all surgical specialties. The digitization of all components within the operating room will allow us to leverage the various fields within computer and computational science to obtain new insights that will improve care and delivery of the highest quality neurosurgery regardless of location. The democratization of neurosurgery is at hand and will be driven by our development, extraction, and adoption of these tools of the modern world. Virtual reality provides a good example of how consumer-facing technologies are finding a clear role in industry and medicine and serves as a notable example of the confluence of various computer science technologies creating a novel paradigm for scaling human ability and interactions. The authors describe the technology ecosystem that has come and highlight a myriad of computational and data sciences that will be necessary to enable the operating room of the near future.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/2110.15719
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:计算机科学 计算机 quality come 方面 质量 扩展

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 11:14