求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
该方法允许在模糊语义网络中使用隶属度函数来表示不精确和不确定的知识。这种表示法具有很大的实际意义,一方面可以实现从表示对象或目标相对于其他对象或目标的解释程度的简单值来构造这种隶属函数,另一方面可以实现在学徒期间对隶属函数的调整。我们展示了如何使用这些隶属函数来表示对象(分别为目标)用户与系统对象(分别为目标)的解释。与系统对象相比,我们还展示了为用户对象的每个表示做出决策的可能性。该决策是根据用户对象的隶属度函数的核值确定决策系数来进行的。
---
英文标题:
《Softening Fuzzy Knowledge Representation Tool with the Learning of New
  Words in Natural Language》
---
作者:
Mohamed Nazih Omri
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--

---
英文摘要:
  The approach described here allows using membership function to represent imprecise and uncertain knowledge by learning in Fuzzy Semantic Networks. This representation has a great practical interest due to the possibility to realize on the one hand, the construction of this membership function from a simple value expressing the degree of interpretation of an Object or a Goal as compared to an other and on the other hand, the adjustment of the membership function during the apprenticeship. We show, how to use these membership functions to represent the interpretation of an Object (respectively of a Goal) user as compared to an system Object (respectively to a Goal). We also show the possibility to make decision for each representation of an user Object compared to a system Object. This decision is taken by determining decision coefficient calculates according to the nucleus of the membership function of the user Object.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1206.1724
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:自然语言 学习的 NEW Presentation respectively represent 目标 interpretation Goal 解释

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:29