楼主: eros_zz
7871 64

[财经英语角区] 20110513 Follow Me 3 [推广有奖]

caozisimon 发表于 2011-5-13 17:06:28 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
follow  me
haha

使用道具

冰雪一剑 发表于 2011-5-13 17:18:29 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
when most people talk about western and eastern economy, they forgot one crucial natural gerneral rule which is called "balance". Present temporary international balance is supply-eastern, demand-western; raw material world-eastern, africa, south amercia, high tech-western, america.etc. however,  the income, level of quality, national positions are extremely un banlance. The investement and stimulation of export will lead developing countries' economy rapidly increase, soon or later, they will dissatisfy the position where they still  are. western country, in order to keep their advantages, and their superier position, they will not allow it happen. Therefore, conflicts and struggling exist and last for a long certain while. Rising commodity prices are a permanent new feature of the new global economic landscape but it doesnt mean deflation is the feature of new global. Under  such international condition domestic situition, china should be aware of seriousness of economy. and dont not be optimistic about developing. after all, the main barriers of developing are from western countries, not ourselves.

已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

总评分: 论坛币 + 20   查看全部评分

使用道具

wyplsa 在职认证  发表于 2011-5-13 17:18:43 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
The ideas of today's article are some kind of objective and  impartial,just the same as the phenomenon it describes, global commodity price rising is not the fault of some individual  countries ,but the inevitable problem  in the process of  globalization, just as the author said, the emgering countries should not be blamed, the efficient approach of solving the problem could be corporation extensively and deeply between the two sides.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

eaglere 发表于 2011-5-13 17:30:12 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
第三篇没看完,看得有点晕,难啊!!

使用道具

Accountingfang 发表于 2011-5-13 19:05:45 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
there is too much RMB to make the inflation of China.
the Key factor is the system of Chinese  foreign exchange.
it is time that Chian changed the system.

使用道具

ahong007 发表于 2011-5-13 19:35:55 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
In a word ,price rises have been extraordinary.
Commodity prices cause increased demand for outside and the dollar and monopoly. Coping: control industry development scale (such as reducing unnecessary nonprofit export), save and alternative to control needs; RMB revaluation and limit the dollar; Global resources development, reduce monopoly degree.

使用道具

gfh0523 发表于 2011-5-13 19:44:51 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
At  this passage,Stephen King tells us that from the rising commodity price we can see the changement of the economic power between western and eastern,These emerging markets need not only plenty  of raw material to build infrasture,but also dairy and meat to improve the level of people's life.These demands directly lead to the infation.To solve this tough global problem,the author appeals both sides to cooperate
with each other.This is not quite a zero sum game,we both can benefit from the emerging of the new markets.
自己整理的一些比较难的单词
at the flick of a switch :在转眼的一瞬间
underpin :巩固,从下面支持
bilateral :双边的;两边都有的
murky :黑暗的,朦胧的
draconian:严厉的,苛刻的
fledgling:刚学会飞的;初出茅庐的
zero sum game:零和竞赛;零和博弈
toxic:有毒的、
brew:啤酒;酿造
consumer items:消费品
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

自己的路自己走!

使用道具

man1buyunduan 发表于 2011-5-13 20:02:44 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
(3 3)Rising commodity prices have forced the central bank of  emerging countries to raise the interest rates and work hard to control the inflation. At  the same time,we have to recognise that Chinese consumer"contribution to the eonomy almost come from the real estate.And any o contry in the world did not spend most of their money  to buy house. In my opinion,everything has two sides no exception with the rising commodity prices.We must catch this opportunity to develop our economy and perfect our economic system,however,we should also avoid the negative effects of  rising commodity prices.

使用道具

EmmaUK 发表于 2011-5-13 21:03:48 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

First of all, thank you for putting a short introduction about the author. As I was shocked when I saw the name, Stephen King, I thought he was the famous American author of horror and science fiction.

In the article, my favourite sentence is "Yet with food prices doubling since 2000, and oil and metals rising three or fourfold, no one is immune."

Yes, no one is immune from this kind of dramatic raising.  It is just like a very horrified disease that nobody could run away from it. No matter you are strong(rich), you are weak (poor).  The only thing we can do is just trying all our best to find the treatment. The best treatment for this disease, otherwise it is going to be a big disaster for everyone.
人在海外,心系祖国!

使用道具

无穷胜有穷 发表于 2011-5-13 21:09:59 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
本人水平有限,看不懂,需加强英语的基础性学习!

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 19:48