赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
因为是买的,所以贵,不要喊降价了。这本书绝对是M&A必读。是我们Merger & Acquisition课的老师写的。

About the book:
Successfully Source, Negotiate, and Close Any Merger, Acquisition, or Joint Venture
             Making M&A Deals Happen provides a practical businessperson's approach to making M&A deals that withstand the test of time. The book presents complete guidance on how to source, negotiate, and close mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures, discussing each stage of the deal process and highlighting the critical elements, risks, and opportunities of each.
             Bob Stefanowski, who has overseen more than $8.7 billion in M&A deals, equips readers with expert information on the M&A environment… developing a company strategy on M&A…financial modeling and final valuation…bidding strategies…structuring the deal…legal and regulatory issues…and much more.
             Filled with easy-to-use tools, techniques, and resources, Making M&A Deals Happen features:

• Proven M&A strategies and tactics that increase value for the company
  • In-depth case studies of Tyco, Conseco, and Time Warner, showing       where firms have gone wrong_and how to avoid similar pitfalls
  • Detailed negotiation do's and don'ts and troubleshooting techniques
  • A wealth of tables, charts, and examples that illustrate key methods
  • Sample due diligence audit programs and information requests
             Based on a renowned course the author teaches at UPENN - Wharton Making M&A Deals Happen now offers a winning blueprint to all professionals actually involved in the M&A process_ whether in the planning, due diligence, or integration phases.

About Robert:

Bob is Chairman and Managing Partner, 3i North America & Asia. He joined 3i in 2008 and is a member of 3i’s leadership team and is responsible for the development of 3i’s investment strategy across North America and Asia. He is also the head of the 3i Financial Services sector team. Bob has more than 20 years of experience in Commercial, Retail, Private Banking and Private Equity.
Bob came to 3i from General Electric where he was President and CEO of GE Corporate Finance Europe. As CEO, Bob managed $45 billion in assets, over 2,500 employees and $600mm in annual net income. During his 14 year career at GE he held positions of increasing responsibility that included President and CEO of GE Media and Communications Finance as well as roles in M&A, Finance and Sales. Prior to GE, he spent five years in public accounting with PricewaterhouseCoopers, was a litigation consultant with Freeman & Mills and a Managing Director for a Fortune 500 services firm.
Bob is a graduate of Fairfield University, Cornell University’s Johnson School of Management, and is a UPENN/Wharton Fellow. He also serves as an adjunct faculty to NYU Stern School of Business, the London Business School and Judge Business School in Cambridge. His first book “Making M&A Deals Happen” was published in February 2007. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Cardinal Sheehan Center in Bridgeport, Ct, and the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, UK.
Bob is an avid runner and recently completed the London and New York Marathons.
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Stefano Happen Stefan Making Robert Finance MBA 并购

Making M&A Deals Happen.pdf

2.96 MB

需要: 30 个论坛币  [购买]

沙发
awater 发表于 2013-4-8 22:41:40 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
需要这本书,积累论坛币:)谢谢

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 00:47