求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

ASKING 4 ADVICES &
LOOKING 4 COMMUNICATION OFFICERS & HIGH COMMISSION BASED!

Hi, folks, This is Victor Z. Chan, I am writing to ask you on behalf of the TNCOLINE Project Initiative for your kind advices;

I am currently 2nd year Master in Economics student in University of Ottawa, under supervisor of Prof. Gilles Grenier (PhD. Princeton). I am specially writing to ask for your kind advice also consideration as our Special Advisor, as China's economic development, a number of graduates, including myself, from Carleton University, University of Ottawa and University of Montreal are proposing a seminar on Transnational Corporations (TNCs) and China, which is considered to be hosted in Ottawa in May 2007.

The proposed seminar has been supported by a number of well-known experts from United Nations (UN) and other organizations. Among the special advisors, Dr. Karl Sauvant is the Executive Director of Columbia Program on International Investment and Special Advisor to the UN Millennium Project; Dr. Manfred Bienefeld is Professor of Carleton University, Canada; Dr. Gilles Grenier is Professor of the University of Ottawa, Canada; Dr. Yu Yongding is the Director of the Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences; and Dr. Anne Miroux is the Head of UNCTAD's Division on Investment, Technology and Enterprise Development. The supportive organizations include Canada Ottawa United Learning Academy, UN Journal of TNCs, Canada China News Group, China International Institute of Multicultural Corporations and Canada Transco Global Inc, and some others currently under their consideration, including Columbia Programme on Int'l Investment, Office of Development Studies in UNDP, Research Center of Transnational Corporations in Ministry of Commerce of the PRC, and Research Center of Transnational Corporations in Nankai University, China, etc.

This seminar under the theme of TNCs and China will focus on the discussions of the Status of Government in Social and Economic Development; Role of TNCs in Social and Economic Development; Function of TNCs in China's Social and Economic Development and Opportunities and Challenges that China's TNCs are facing. The Secretariat of the Seminar is trying to invite a number of special guests to give speeches. Those include Mr. Maxime Bernier, Minster of Industry Canada, Ms. Ma Xiuhong, Vice Minister of Commerce, P.R. China, Mr. Lu Shumin, China's Ambassador to Canada and Mr. David Wilkins, US Ambassador to Canada. The Secretariat is also asking for Ms. Michaelle Jean, Governor General of Canada to send special messages to this significant event.

The seminar is volunteer based organization, and we hope we can have a long time cooperation in the way to the success;

To succeed this seminar, your advice and possible help is very important to us. Please advise us at chenzitian19831123@gmail.com or 1 613 265 1392, if any questions or suggestions you may have.

I look forward to visiting from you at your earliest convenience.

ALSO, WE ARE LOOKING 4 SPECIAL COMMUNICATION OFFICERS TO SEEK FOR SPONSORS & PROMOTIONS IN CHINA, MAY YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST, SEND ME YOUR RESUME;

Best regards

Yours sincerely

MR. Victor Zidanne Chan

Special Communication Officer
TNCONLINE Initiative

(613) 265 - 1392
1709-1541 Riverside Dr.
Ottawa, ON,
K1G 4E2
Http://www.tnconline.org/tws/

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:TNCONLINE Seminar Ottawa Canada ONLINE Seminar Canada Intl Ottawa TNCONLINE

Http://seminar.tnconline.org/
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:39