请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
楼主: abxo3w8d0h
1272 0

[经济分析入门] Returning students as substitute teachers a monthly salary of four hundred dolla [推广有奖]

• 0关注
  • 0粉丝

等待验证会员

学前班

40%

还不是VIP/贵宾

-

威望
论坛币
0 个
通用积分
学术水平
0 点
热心指数
0 点
信用等级
0 点
经验
20 点
帖子
精华
在线时间
0 小时
注册时间
2011-8-11
最后登录
2011-8-18

abxo3w8d0h 发表于 2011-8-18 08:32:49 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群

+2 论坛币
k人 参与回答

经管之家送您一份

应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
Friday evening, a female about 20 substitute teachers to go home in the mountain.
substitute teachers Zhang, Duan quiet couple and their children at home on the hillside next to a walk-year-old son ran mischievously.
weekend, Wang Yongli in to borrow money to buy a new house for tutoring students in English.
night, Wang Fengze to result in far from home and boarding primary school counseling homework.

out of the mountains, they are proud of the students,

back, has become the low-income  
here without their land,

teach, but not for a living.  
them drift in the home.  
early fall night, Fuping County, Hebei Province, a private house where a big guy is the dim light of the students rattled busy for dinner. More money in order to retain students after graduating from college six years to do the Meng Lijun Teachers often extra-curricular tuition for these pupils to cook. What he taught, work do not feel bitter, but the blink of an eye on 30 years of age, or even people I could not afford even to borrow money to buy a house, even the loan is not qualified, why did not I just temporary, as it did not! area,Doudoune Moncler, with several surrounding counties with a state-level poor counties. Here, in a predicament such as Meng Lijun's still a lot of substitute teachers. Hebei Province Department of Education official, and now a substitute teacher groups, unlike previous years, private teachers. Most of them are While the former private teacher to teach while also earning work points, and now these students no depended on the land, lives more difficult. mothers earn 20 dollars for the tuition to lug my whole worried sand back to the top, I could not stop the tears streaming down. But now has graduated six years, or three or four hundred dollars a month wages, too poor to feed themselves, have to rely on his spare time giving extra lessons to live. 30 standing people say, can I count the 30 of what? life is really not willing to do this cheap 'temporary' when are we going to equal pay ah? year-old son always shy to dodge a 28-year-old Zhao Yuhua here a bit special. elementary school wall on the story and portrait paintings are mostly Zhao Yuhua, lifelike.

from Yu-Hua Zhao's home here, 150 years , mountain transport facilities, with her son come home a month before, a rare family reunion. son 6 months old when he followed her to live here, and not how to be with his father had. Occasionally, when people were asked the same village, I am sorry that earns three or four hundred dollars a month, struggling Baal to their homes to earn so little, they feel very not going children. never even graduated from junior high school, because money had paid ten thousand into the prepared. Do the same job, but we were better than their teaching performance, people can get 1700 yuan per month,moncler sito ufficiale, we have only 400 yuan, and only five months to send one. We are a unified county substitute teacher recruited by examination, not even the low wages are too poor to feed themselves. dollars are money at home, she occasionally stroll to town, but nothing dares to buy, mostly relatives wearing the old clothes she thought his spare time doing something else to make money, from the county also has 40 years mountain transport facilities, no nearby factories, construction sites, where even a shuffling plates are not. rose to $ 400, the rest is still no news.

Mom and Dad back, old boy political affairs happily washed down the hillside. political affairs are quiet section of parents Zhang and substitute teacher, school very far away from home, come home on weekends to see the child. a door, the government policy has been staring at his father's pocket,piumini moncler, until the father pulled out a pack of gum and a sausage, he playfully ran away laughing . , son with us 'gnawing old'. laughter, which is to borrow money last year,Moncler, Wang Yongli and her husband just bought a house. large room,moncler piumini, furnished very simple, only the downstairs living room decorated with a sofa, on the second floor is a large house filled with desks and chairs Every weekend, there will come packed with a remedial English students in the eyes of other substitute teacher, Wang Yongli is p>
2003 years, Wang Yongli Fuping County Teachers graduated back when, and she is directed at the county to the promise of to three days, teaching good grades, the enrollment rate is high when the test, we here definitely a leader. To school, but after it was informed, that 'formal teacher comes, you go home'. They had to go to a private school. A year later, before the dismissal of my lack of another secondary school teacher, I was called back to teach third-year English, winning again with outstanding results. Can be received again, or the 'home' notice. I gradually came to understand, much good teaching is useless. Performance, no matter how, you just substitute the. My husband is a migrant workers, working so hard month, thousands of children is eight hundred dollars, have for a kindergarten child. Then I started to do the weekend tutorial, teach well, more and more students, making up one year alone could have more than ten thousand pieces of income. , the only legal basis for only the hire substitute teachers without labor contracts, wage arrears for teachers in which is a local employment practices, financial not guaranteed. different parts of the financial situation, a serious shortage of investment in education in some places the same time,doudoune moncler femme, the province spare very little preparation, many places even overstaffed, and more than personnel, market demand is still there.
相关的主题文章:

Lottery winner to donate 33 million over 2 million donation

Zhao Zuohai Government intends to make 1 million y
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:substitute Students Teachers turning Monthly substitute counseling mountains teachers children

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:06