求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
lethal explosive devices

yesterday 9:15, Yang Liuliang be brought into the court bailiff. Yang figure is not high, but handsome face, was previously the owner of a cake.  
prosecution alleged last October,piumini moncler uomo, Yang Liuliang because his girlfriend broke up with heart resentment,piumini moncler, try to take revenge on society. In early December that year, Yang Liuliang portable dry powder fire extinguishers in Zhengzhou buy bottles and display shells, firecrackers, ball and other things, two homemade explosive devices. Carrying an explosive device after the bus ride to Beijing.  
According to the complaint, on 18 December last year, Yang Liuliang will be an explosive device hidden in the bushes outside the Public Security University in the North. The next day,moncler sito ufficiale, turn the other an explosive device on a bus of 50 seats below. Then leave it off. December 30, Yang Liuliang been controlled by the identification of the lethal improvised explosive devices.  
girlfriend said that he had threatened

Yang Liuliang prosecution had presented the testimony of his girlfriend. , the two broke up because of great differences in personality and family background, educational level and life experiences are not the same.  
Pingmou said Yang Liuliang after Mid-Autumn Festival last year threatened to kill her if you broke up with her mother.  
submitted in blood, said rehabilitation

attention to a change of heart. Yangliu Liang said that he made explosive device defects can not explode, but later also left a warning note and other clues, and send a letter to the police about the situation.  
Yang Liuliang in the final statement, the judge submitted a written  
sentencing court is not the case.  
after the trial ended, Yang Liuliang ready to turn left, to see the gallery's brother, could not help but cry. Subsequently, the relative brothers cry.  
■ trial focus

whether to suspend or guilty of attempted

trial, defense counsel Yangliu Liang, Yang Liuliang placed explosives and not an explosion, and afterwards take the initiative to provide clues to the police, the suspension should be a crime or attempted crime. The court also applied to identify Yang Liuliang homemade explosive devices really explode.  
all the constituent elements, and is consummated. Because the bombings, once implemented, not specific enough to endanger people's lives, health or safety of a major property, so in this case,piumini moncler donna, whether serious consequences, should be considered a crime explosion.  
■ about

firecrackers to find inspiration to bring bombs, and firecrackers but the principle should feel almost bought a fire extinguisher, display shells, firecrackers and ball bearings, etc., made of explosives.  
Yangliu Liang said that he take long trips to Beijing, with a loaded bomb package to the National Theatre visit. On the road to buy two phone cards,moncler piumini, to which a bomb stuck to the top. The next day, Yang Liuliang bomb loaded with packages 50 bus ride, and after a Liuliqiao, car. Zhengzhou long night in the car back, he gave the stick a bomb on a phone card in the MMS, including fire extinguishers, powder, ball photos, and text messages, ask the police to his bank card exchange 10 million,moncler doudoune, if two days did not receive the money, put the bomb pictures mass text message to the people of Beijing, creating panic.  

■ dialogue

that can save his girlfriend into the final fantasy

court after the interview, Yang Liuliang her face tears. Asked by way of manufacturing and placing bombs to create panic, is to make a change of heart when his girlfriend, Yang Liuliang that this is actually its own kind of  
Beijing News: Do you know how his girlfriend is?  
Yang Liuliang: seven years ago to open bakery in my understanding, when she had just graduated from high school, I often come here to play, it contacts the. Later, she went to college, we got married (Note: not licensing).  
Beijing News: Why take this approach to restore the love?  
Yangliu Liang: I just want a lot of people panic, noticed me, and then cause her attention.  
Beijing News: plant bombs to do his girlfriend know?  
Yangliu Liang: I called to tell her that I was delinquent, she just gave me back a text message, saying that his destiny in their own hands.  
Beijing News: Why 10 million ransom.  
Yangliu Liang: This is a misunderstanding, I am not short of money, these are the police to see is to create panic.  
Beijing News: Do you think you do to save his girlfriend?  
Yangliu Liang: I have put all his heart to her (his girlfriend) in the body, she is my all, but it now appears, save that is an illusion.
相关的主题文章:

Violated the couple worried that their mentally retarded daughter was strangled

Parties bound drug seizures friends death trial
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:girlfriend called friend placed place girlfriend previously yesterday moncler because

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 11:31