1.The Flying Elephant 飞象
Mum went shopping. 妈妈 去买东西。
She took the children.她带上了孩子们。
Who are they?
They are Biff, Chip, Kipper and a girl with black hair.
那个黑色头发的女孩子是谁呢?
她叫作 Aneena,
是 Kipper 一家的好朋友,特别喜欢音乐。
Mum and Kids were going to the supermarket.
我们看下后面的牌子上写着 Savedo Supermarket。
The children looked up. 孩子们 往上看。
There was an elephant on the roof. 有一头大象在屋顶上。
The elephant looked funny. The elephant was fat.大象看上去很 滑稽。大象很胖。
What did they see?他们看到什么了呢?
There was an elephant on the roof. 有一头大象在屋顶上。
大象的身上还写着一些字 Jumbo Sale 大减价/大促销carpet 地毯超市隔壁 ,卖地毯的店里正在搞促销呢!
The children laughed. 孩子们 大笑 了起来。
" Look at that fat elephant," they said. “ 看那只胖胖的大象呀,” 他们说。
" An elephant?" said Mum:" Don’t be silly. " “ 一只大象?” 妈妈说:“别傻了。”
Why did Mum say "Don t be silly"?
妈妈可能是在想,An elephant can t be on the roof.
There was a storm.The wind blew.暴风雨来了。风吹啊吹啊。
It rained and rained.雨下呀下呀。
突然,大家都跑了起来,妈妈提着购物袋快速的跑向车子。孩子们跟在了后面。 It was a bad storm. 那是一场 恶劣的暴风雨。 The wind was strong.风力 很强。It blew the elephant away.是这强烈的大风,它把大象 吹走了。
为什么大象会被吹走呢?原来是因为恶劣的天气呢。而且啊,这不是一只真的大象,这是一个充气玩具。
The children went to school. 孩子们去上学了。The elephant was in the playground. 那只大象落在了 操场 上。 The children laughed. 孩子们笑了。
The children told Mrs May. 孩子们告诉了 Mrs May。" Look at that fat elephant, " they said.“看那只胖胖的大象呀,”他们说。 " An elephant?" said Mrs May.
“ 一只大象?” Mrs May 说。 " Don’t be silly. "
“ 别傻了。”
The children liked the fat elephant. 孩子们喜欢这只胖大象。 They wanted it to stay.他们希望它能留下来。" Sorry, "Said the man, " We want it back. "“对不起!”一个男人说:“我们得把它拿回去。”
那么大只大象,怎么带回去呢?
叔叔把气阀打开,把大象里的气给放掉。
" Look at the fat elephant, " said Biff. “看那只胖大象呀,” Biff 说。" It’s a flat elephant now, " said Wilma.“现在它是一头扁大象,” Wilma说。
那么,为什么它会变成一只扁大象呢?因为叔叔们把它的气都放走了。
你觉得叔叔们会把这只扁大象带到哪里去呢?
A boy lost a mitten in the snow.一个男孩在雪地里落下了一只手套.
A mouse saw the mitten and went in.一只小老鼠看到了手套,钻了进去。
“I like it in here,”said Mouse.“我喜欢呆在里面,”小老鼠说。
“It is warm.”“这里很温暖。”
Then a rabbit saw the mitten.然后一只小兔子看到了手套。
“Come in,” said Mouse.“进来呀!”小老鼠说。
The rabbit went in.于是兔子钻了进去。
“I like it in here,”said Rabbit.“It is warm!”“我喜欢呆在里面,”小兔子说,“这里很温暖。”
A squirrel came by and saw the mitten.一只小松鼠路过,看到了手套。
“Come in,” said Rabbit.“进来呀!”小兔子说。
The squirrel went in.于是松鼠钻了进去。
“I like it in here,”said Squirrel.“It is warm!”“我喜欢呆在里面,”小松鼠说,“这里很温暖。”
Then a fox came by and saw the mitten.然后一只狐狸路过,看到了手套。
“Come in,” said Squirrel.“进来呀!”小松鼠说。
The fox went in.于是狐狸钻了进去。
“I like it in here,”said Fox.“It is warm.”“我喜欢呆在里面,”狐狸说,“这里很温暖。”
A raccoon saw the mitten.一只浣熊看到了手套。
“Come in,” said Fox.“进来呀!”狐狸说。
The raccoon went in.于是浣熊钻了进去。
“I like it in here,”said Raccoon.“It is warm!”“我喜欢呆在里面,”浣熊说,“这里很温暖。”
Then a bear came by and saw the mitten.然后一只小熊路过,看到了手套。
“Come in,” said Raccoon.“进来呀!”浣熊说。
The bear went in.于是小熊钻了进去。
“I like it in here,”said Bear.“It is warm!”Ah-ah-ah-choo!“我喜欢呆在里面,”小熊说,“这里很温暖。”
The bear popped out of the mitten,and the raccoon popped out of the mitten,and the fox popped out of the mitten.Ah- choo!小熊跳了出来!然后浣熊跳了出来!然后狐狸跳了出来!
The squirrel popped out of the mitten,and the rabbit popped out of the mitten,and the mouse popped out of the mitten.松鼠跳了出来!然后兔子跳了出来!然后小老鼠跳了出来!
“Here is my mitten!”said the boy.“我的手套在这里!”男孩说。
“I lost it in the snow!”“我把它在雪地里了!”
Goodbye, balloon, have a nice trip.再见,气球,旅途愉快。
Just where do you think that balloon is going, Matthew? 你认为气球要去哪儿?马修?
To Balloonia Land, Jessica, where balloons live. 去气球王国,气球们生活的地方。
What nonsense! Balloons don t have their own country.胡说!气球没有自己的国家。
Yes, they do! It s just beyond the clouds. 不,他们有!在云彩之上。
Look, Jessica! Your balloon wants to go, too. 看,杰西卡!你的气球也想飞走。
No, it doesn t! And even if it did, I wouldn t let it. 不,才没有!就算想飞走,我也不允许。
But, think about all the fun you had with your balloon today. 但是,想想你今天和气球度过愉快的一天。
Let it go to Balloonia, where balloons live for ever. 让它去气球王国永远生活在那儿吧.
If you don t, will lose its air and shrivel up to nothing.如果你不这样做,它就会瘪气枯萎什么都不是了。
So what! I don t care! That s just what happens to balloons. 那又怎样!我才不关心呢!是气球又不是我会那样。
You ll be sorry. Jessica. Good night. 你会为此道歉的,杰西卡。晚安。
Matthew s trying to make me feel bad. 马修就是想让我感觉到很伤心。
There is no Balloonia. 根本没有气球王国。
If there is, take me there…or else! 如果有的话,就把我带过去吧!
What s happening?怎么了?
I feel so light, so airy, so strange!我感觉这么轻,漂浮着,太奇怪了
My arms have turned into balloons! 我的胳膊变成气球了!
My legs have turned into balloons!我的腿变成气球了!
I m not a girl any more! I m a balloon!我不再是个女孩了!我是个气球
Gooy-bye, Matthew… I m floating away. 再见,马修…我飘走了。
Kidnappde by a balloon! BAH!我被气球绑架了!啊!
I suppose Balloonia is just beyond those clouds.我知道气球国在那些云层之上。
Oh my! 天哪!
There is a Balloonia, and everything is made of balloons.真有一个气球国,所有的东西都是由气球组成的。
We like it here.我们喜欢这儿。
And, just imagine, I used to cry when my balloon flew away.现在想想,我还曾经为气球飞走了而哭泣。
Say,what do you do in Balloonia, anyway?说说,你在气球国做的所有事情?
Come on! I ll show you.来吧!我带你看看。
The balloon sun is setting. It s time for you to go. 气球太阳要落山了。你该回家了。
I don t want to! It s fun here. 我不想回去!这儿太好玩了。
I ve decided to stay and become Queen of Balloonia.我决定留下来做气球国的女王。
You must go or you ll lose your air. 你必须离开,不然会漏气的。
That s what happens to children who try and stay in Balloonia.不想离开气球国的小孩都会漏气的。
I don t believe it.我不相信。
Look! You re starting to shrivel already.看!你已经开始萎缩啦。
SHRIVEL? OH, NO!枯萎?欧,不要!
Help!Help!Help!HELP!救命!救命!救命!救命啊!
KER-PLUNK!扑通!
Jessica! Jessica! 杰西卡!杰西卡!
Are you all right?你还好吗?
I think so. 还好
Where is your balloon?你的气球呢?
In Balloonia, Matthew.在气球国,马修。
Where else?或者是其他的什么地方吧?
4.《Cat and Mouse in the Rain》雨中的小猫和小老鼠
“You shouldn’t go out on such a cloudy day. It might rain,”the little mice said to their sister.But she didn’t pay attention.She wanted to meet her friend in the green meadow.“外面下雨了,外面这么多云,你不要出去玩了吧!”小老鼠对她的姐姐说。但是他一点不在意,他想要出去玩,他还想要去绿色的草地跟他的朋友一起玩。
“Don’t go out on such a cloudy day. It might rain,”the little cats said to their brother.But he didn’t listen.He wanted to meet his friend,too“外面要下雨了,你不要出去玩了!”小猫对他的哥哥们说。但是他也不听,他也想要出去跟他的朋友玩。
The little cat and the little mouse met in the green meadow as they did every day to play together. “Let’s do something exciting. ”said the little cat.“小猫和小老鼠来到绿色的草地,他们每天都会在这里一起玩。“哈哈哈,我们一起玩一点有趣的事情吧!”小猫咪说。
“How can we do anything exciting ? It is starting to rain. ”said the little mouse.“可是外面要下雨了,我们玩什么事情是有趣的呢?”小老鼠问道。
“What a wonderful day!”said a voice above their heads.“呱~呱~哇!多么美好的一天啊!”有一个声音从他们的头顶传来。
“Are you afaid of the rain?”asked the frog.“No…”said the little mouse, uncertainly.“No…”said the little cat, doubtfully.“嘿嘿嘿,你害怕下雨吗?”小青蛙问他们。 “我……我……不害怕,这个小老鼠不确定地说。“不……不……我一点也不害怕。”小猫咪对自己有点怀疑地说。
“Follow me” , said the frog, jumping right into a puddle.“跟我来吧!”小青蛙说完便跳进了一个小水池里。呱呱呱呱,啪……
So the mouse jumped into the puddle, too,making a big splash.然后小老鼠也跟着他跳进了小水池里,呱呱呱,溅起了一个很大的水花。
Then the cat jumped into the puddle, making a bigger splash.哈哈哈喵,然后小猫咪也紧接着跳进了小水池里,有一个更大的水花出现了。
They jumped and splashed from puddle to puddle until they got all wet and their mothers called them home.他们在水里跳来跳去,水花在天上飞来飞去,他们全身都弄湿了。他们的妈妈叫他们回家了。
“We played with a frog in the rain and had so much fun!”said the little mouse to her sisters.“How could you have fun in the rain?”they asked.“我们今天和一只小青蛙在雨里玩耍,玩得非常开心。”小老鼠对他的姐姐们说。“可是下雨你们怎么能够玩的这么开心呢?”他的姐姐们问他。。
“We had so much fun in the rain! We played with a frog!”said the little cat to his brothers.“How could you play in the rain?” they asked.“我们今天在雨里玩得非常开心,是和一只小青蛙一起玩的。”小猫咪也对他的哥哥们说。“可是在雨里你们怎么能够玩的这么愉快呢?”他的哥哥们问道。
But on the next rainy day,all the little cats and all the little mice went out to play in the puddles with all the little frogs.And they all had fun.但是在下一个下雨天的时候,所有的小青蛙,所有的小老鼠和所有的小猫咪,全部在小水池里面玩耍,他们全部玩得非常开心!哈哈,呱呱,喵喵,吱吱吱。
5.《My Home》我的家
My name is Willy. I am a whale.我的名字叫Willy。我是一只鲸鱼。
I live in the sea.我住在海洋里。
The sea is a big body of water.海洋里有大量的水。
The sea is also the home of other animals.海洋也是其他动物的家园。
There are dolphins.有海豚。
There are turtles.有海龟。
There are fishes. 有鱼儿。
I love swimming in the sea with my friends.我喜欢和朋友一起在海里游泳。
We get everything we need from the sea.我们从海里得到我们需要的一切。
My home is very beautiful. I really love it!我的家非常的美丽,我真的很爱它!


雷达卡






京公网安备 11010802022788号







