帖子
精华
在线时间
1842 小时
注册时间
2011-6-13
最后登录
2024-4-20

一级伯乐勋章 初级热心勋章 初级学术勋章 中级热心勋章 中级学术勋章 高级学术勋章 初级信用勋章 特级学术勋章 高级热心勋章 中级信用勋章 特级热心勋章 高级信用勋章 特级信用勋章

+2 论坛币
k人 参与回答

经管之家送您一份

应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
Opportunities and Challenges (机会和挑战)

文章来源:enread 发布时间:2013-01-17 02:10

First, I would like to know, what does your destiny offer you? Happiness, wisdom, a strong body or something else. If I had asked this question to president Nixon, he would probably had said, "Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice(酒杯) of opportunity."

Needless to say, one of the biggest opportunities given to China is the 2008 Olympic Games. Till now, we have used two sevenths of the preparation time. How much changes have you seen? New roads, new subway lines, public-exercising equipments with beautiful colors, large blocks of grass fields, and also lots of modern gyms which are under construction.

Other than those, there are even more good effects brought to us by the Olympic Games that cannot be seen directly. For example, more and more people will get to know China. I'm sure the mysterious Chinese culture will attract them strongly. And the games will also do good to the economy and environment, for it is gaining the attention of foreign investors and the awareness of environmental protection is being strengthened. What is more, Olympic Games give a unique opportunity to inspire and educate a new generation of Chinese youth with the Olympic values and the Olympic spirit. Now that we have seen so many advances, could you even imagine us losing the holding rights?

I've already said a lot about the Olympics and China. But I think everyone should use some time to think of this question, "Does the Olympic Games have any special meaning to you?"

For us, I mean the Chinese youth, 2008 Olympic Games is a tremendous gift. Because what we are waiting for is to do something significant as repaying the love given to us. The society is just like a ship, and in our dreams the captain is waving his hand and saying "Hey! Come here and take the helm(把舵)!" How charming his voice is, but we have never heard of it in our true life. This morning, however, when we wake up, we will see the Olympic Games waving its hand. After chewing, most of us will have at least one plan about what to do for the Olympic Games. And mine is to be a "comforter" -- that is someone who will give comfort to others.

At the end of my speech, I hope all the preparation will go well, and everyone will show their ability to the world. Let us seize opportunities and give a big smile to challenges.

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Challenges Challenge Allen Hall OPPO Happiness president something question destiny

已有 1 人评分学术水平 热心指数 收起 理由
zhdefei + 1 + 1 鼓励积极发帖讨论

总评分: 学术水平 + 1  热心指数 + 1   查看全部评分

复制粘贴积分链接 https://bbs.pinggu.org/ext8_airdrop.php?airdropfrom^^uid=2669999
沙发
reduce_fat 发表于 2013-1-24 22:46:52 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
复制粘贴积分链接 https://bbs.pinggu.org/ext8_airdrop.php?airdropfrom^^uid=2669999

使用道具

藤椅
太阳神的心 发表于 2013-1-25 02:27:37 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
CUP OR CHALICE  ,THE CHOICE OF LIFE?

使用道具

板凳
三思而立 发表于 2013-1-25 08:57:08 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
that remind me of the choice which i choose in 2005...
time and tide wait for no man, so don`t miss the boat

使用道具

报纸
bengdi1986 发表于 2013-1-25 22:56:33 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Progress hides in changes

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:17