应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
我一共投了三个期刊,从级别来看,分别是 高级一区  中级二区   高级一区,分别  据稿  据稿  录用。我是按次序投的,不是一稿多投,据稿以后再投。当然,前面的据稿教训就不说了,我的硬伤在Methodology上,通篇没有固定的Methodology,没有传统的Econometric的模型,也没有问卷调查后的统计和计量模型。因为领域小,文献少,期刊大度而容纳百川,所以中了,算是投机取巧了。语言方面,离不开Native Speaker的帮忙。

前两个期刊,三个审稿人,基本是两个负面审稿信息,一个正面审稿信息。
第三个期刊,又折返回来投个好期刊。如果不中,打算再投排名低很多的期刊。最终历时6个月,下面是具体的审稿过程:
1、Submited to Journal: Elsevier投稿系统。

2、两个多月后返回审稿意见。第一个审稿人意见较正面,但Comments多,其中一条难度大,其实还是Methodology问题。第二个审稿人估计审稿都审烦了,意见较负面,审稿结论不具体,事实上更难以修改。以下是审稿结果:

Dear XXXX,

The reviewers have commented on your abovepaper. They indicated that it is not acceptable for publication in its presentform. However, if you feel that you can suitably address the reviewers'comments (included below), the Editor In Chief invites you to revise andresubmit your manuscript. Please carefully address the issues raised inthe comments. If you are submitting a revised manuscript, please also:

a) outlineeach change made (point by point) as raised in the reviewer comments
AND/OR

b) provide asuitable rebuttal to each reviewer comment not addressed

Yourssincerely,

审稿结果:Revise
修改期限:3个月
仅仅是Revise,看不出是大修还是小修,问好好多人,不知所以然;不管大修小修,按照大修修改。

Reviewer #1:

I think this manuscript addressed an interesting and potentially promising topic. Also, it is obvious that the authors did an extensive search on the existing reports and research literature. However, I feel that this paper have some areas that need to be addressed.
First, ……

Second, ……很难修改,建议就特定方面展开调研。
Third, ……
Fourth, ……
Finally, ……
I hope the authors find the review helpful and wish them good luck with their research in this area.

Reviewer #2: This Guy看起来很烦我这篇论文

The work is interesting but I wasn't convinced that the discussion or conclusions achieved that much apart from saying the obvious. I did like the way the discussion drew down data from a number of sources thus providing an uninformed reader with a range of good background facts and figures. I would have preferred to see more ambition in the paper's aim. There are many minor errors - often the definite article is missed out, quite a number of spelling errors, some references are very old yet are used to support current understanding. These all need attention. I thought the sources of data were in need of more care. There are other sources that are probably better than some that are mentioned.

3、我的修改策略:
想尽办法做调研或拿数据。最后找到了篇文献,里面做了类似描述,并认为该领域的调研不太容易。所以我也引用他的观点,认为不太容易做定量分析。最后,正好有一个该领域会议,现场做了调研和访谈,并有幸拿到了一些数据;后来又自己做了几次访谈。然后结合国际上的类似问题,进行了深入分析和比较等等。
两个半月后,提交修改稿。如果认为是大修,提交修改稿不能太早。我确实做了大修,也只能这个时候提交。

4、大概一个多月,审稿意见返回:

Dear XXXX,

The reviewers have commented on your above paper. They indicated that it is not acceptable for publication in its present form. However, if you feel that you can suitably address the reviewers' comments (included below), the Editor In Chief invites you to revise and resubmit your manuscript. Please carefully address the issues raised in the comments. If you are submitting a revised manuscript, please also:

a) outline each change made (point by point) as raised in the reviewer comments
AND/OR

b) provide a suitable rebuttal to each reviewer comment not addressed

Yours sincerely,

审稿结果:Revise,通过下面的审稿人意见,我可以确定是小修。
修改期限:3个月
我醒悟了,原来不管大修还是小修,以上内容都是投稿系统的套话。关键还要看审稿人的意见。

Reviewer #1: I think the authors havemade appropriate revisions based on reviewers' feedback. The only minorrevision I would suggest is the organization of "3.3.3 ": The author(s) should either change the subheading to "3.3.3 XXXX" or separate the discussions oninformation sources from 3.3.3 section. I recommend that the manuscript beaccepted after this minor revision.
Reviewer #2:
The paper is much improved, the balance and flow are moreaccessible and the content has developed better strength and a sense ofpurpose. There are still a relatively large number of minor errors but I feelthat once they are addressed then the paper can be accepted.

5、大概一个月,提交修改稿。基本没有太大修改了。主要针对第二审稿人对文中语言、语法、表达进行了修改,另外添加了部分最新数据。

6、北京时间晚上投稿,睡觉,第二天查看系统:Accept

Dear XXXX,
I am pleased to inform you that your paper "XXXXXXXX" has been accepted for publication in XXXXXXXX. Below are the final comments from the editor and reviewers. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Managing Editor.

When your paper is published on ScienceDirect, you want to make sure it gets the attention it deserves. To help you get your message across, Elsevier has developed a new, free service called AudioSlides: brief, webcast-style presentations that are shown (publicly available) next to your published article. This format gives you the opportunity to explain your research in your own words and attract interest. You will receive an invitation email to create an AudioSlides presentation shortly. For more information and examples.
Thank you for submitting your work to XXXX.
Yours sincerely,

三条建议,希望对大家有用:
1、坚持投稿,坚持修改。我这样的文章都录用,更不用说你们模型满天飞,计量天花乱坠了。
2、无论大修小修,都以大修对待。
3、回复审稿人,条例清楚,结构美观。

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:SSCI 投稿经验 SCI Presentation Organization 领域 模型 统计 信息

已有 21 人评分经验 论坛币 学术水平 热心指数 信用等级 收起 理由
317792209 + 100 精彩帖子
winniewang2222 + 1 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子
wcjwjwwcp + 1 + 1 + 1 热心帮助其他会员
xianzhi8094 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子
catherinekong + 1 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子
lyngqng + 20 精彩帖子
lanilanilani + 1 + 1 + 1 热心帮助其他会员
静水深流 + 60 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子
秦慕周 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子
mzl79 + 100 精彩帖子

总评分: 经验 + 760  论坛币 + 145  学术水平 + 27  热心指数 + 25  信用等级 + 19   查看全部评分

本帖被以下文库推荐

沙发
飞马流星拳 发表于 2014-5-27 16:23:51 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
哇太详细了,赞
高校社科基金-论文两千人QQ群:331417058  
中介勿扰!

使用道具

藤椅
猪头三+ 发表于 2014-5-27 16:42:06 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
英文语法、拼写错误。呵呵,很多都给我这样回复。额。只好认真的改。

使用道具

板凳
hanxianfeng 发表于 2014-5-27 16:43:47 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
恭喜楼主

使用道具

报纸
江州海客 发表于 2014-5-27 20:50:31 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
恭喜楼主。我也想试试SSCI,但是都不知道怎么投。。是直接找期刊的邮箱,还是找什么投稿系统。然后评审费贵不

使用道具

地板
mlshmily 发表于 2014-5-27 22:31:23 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
一般期刊都有投稿系统,按照指引来就行,跟国内的差不多。我投的不要审稿费和发表费。
已有 1 人评分经验 收起 理由
lyngqng + 20 精彩帖子

总评分: 经验 + 20   查看全部评分

使用道具

枫回路转 发表于 2014-5-27 23:42:01 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
其实我觉得国外的期刊特别是SCI、SSCI审稿非常规范,编辑处理速度快,尊重专家的意见同时编辑自己也不轻易拒稿。恭喜楼主了。

使用道具

internet.hzx 发表于 2014-5-28 01:02:46 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
楼主什么期刊呢?一共多长时间呢?谢谢。

使用道具

realzjg 发表于 2014-5-28 06:47:10 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
收藏了,多谢楼主!

使用道具

chongqingligong 发表于 2014-5-28 08:00:45 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
受用!!!!
谋事在人,成事在天!!

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注ddjd
拉您入交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:53