应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
<p>请教run off portfolios的意思</p><p>同时在文章中还看到<span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 1.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;">Key management and location,解释是<span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt; mso-font-kerning: 1.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-bidi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">密钥管理和配置和配置</span></span></p><p><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体; mso-font-kerning: 1.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt; mso-font-kerning: 1.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-ascii-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-hansi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-bidi-font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;;">原句为 Key management and allocation issues influenced by reinsurance.不知道具体指什么,看这个名词比较抽象,有谁能用实例解释下此意思。</span></span></p>
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Portfolios Portfolio Portfoli Port iOS 意思 Portfolios Run Off

回帖推荐

pigking 发表于3楼  查看完整内容

1. For your first request.The term run off means that an insurance or reinsurance company is administering a portfolio of discontinued business. Indeed, the company itself may be in run off. What run off means in practice depends on the class of insurance and the nature of the risks.In the case of life insurance and life reinsurance run off means that no new business is acquired. However, remiums ...

本帖被以下文库推荐

沙发
tony_faya 发表于 2008-7-16 22:17:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
<p>钥匙管理?挺奇怪的哦。会不会是关键的管理与配置的要素啊?通常受到再保险影响的关键的管理与配置的要素是不是反映在利损表中利润和RBC等哦?请各位大虾指教哦~~</p><p>楼主的原句出自哪里啊?</p>
签名被屏蔽

使用道具

藤椅
pigking 在职认证  发表于 2008-7-17 21:02:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
<font face="Helvetica" size="3"><p align="left">1. For your first request.</p><p align="left">The term <i><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">run off </font></font></i><font face="Helvetica" size="3">means that an insurance or reinsurance company is administering a portfolio of discontinued business. Indeed, the company itself may be </font><i><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">in run off</font></font></i><font face="Helvetica" size="3">. What run off means in practice depends on the class of insurance and the nature of the risks.<p align="left">In the case of life insurance and life reinsurance run off means that no new business is acquired. However, remiums continue to be received for the in force business until all the policies have expired or lapsed, and that can take many years. In most non-life classes, on the other hand, usually no further premiums are due for a portfolio in run off, the residual risks only being a source of claims for which <i><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">adequate reserves </font></font></i><font face="Helvetica" size="3">have to be available. In the case of short-tail business, such as property, the run off will probably take no longer than two or three years; for transport and aviation, five to seven years is usual, but for long-tail business such as employers’ and products liability, it may take decades before it is safe to assume that there will be no further claims.</font></p></font></p></font><i><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">run off </font></font></i><font face="Helvetica" size="3">means that an insurance or reinsurance company is administering a portfolio of discontinued business. Indeed, the company itself may be </font><i><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">in run off</font></font></i><font face="Helvetica" size="3">. What run off means in practice depends on the class of insurance and the nature of the risks.<p align="left">In the case of life insurance and life reinsurance run off means that no new business is acquired. However, remiums continue to be received for the in force business until all the policies have expired or lapsed, and that can take many years. In most non-life classes, on the other hand, usually no further premiums are due for a portfolio in run off, the residual risks only being a source of claims for which <i><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">adequate reserves </font></font></i><font face="Helvetica" size="3">have to be available. In the case of short-tail business, such as property, the run off will probably take no longer than two or three years; for transport and aviation, five to seven years is usual, but for long-tail business such as employers’ and products liability, it may take decades before it is safe to assume that there will be no further claims.</font></p></font><i><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">adequate reserves </font></font></i><font face="Helvetica" size="3">have to be available. In the case of short-tail business, such as property, the run off will probably take no longer than two or three years; for transport and aviation, five to seven years is usual, but for long-tail business such as employers’ and products liability, it may take decades before it is safe to assume that there will be no further claims.</font><p align="left"><font face="Helvetica" size="3">2. For your second request</font></p><p align="left"><font face="Helvetica" size="3">"Key" means important not the tool you use to open the door. Reinsurance influences important "Guan Li" and "Pei Zhi" issues.</font></p>
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
chenyi112982 + 20 热心帮助其他会员

总评分: 论坛币 + 20   查看全部评分

我还高呢

使用道具

板凳
xsyxsy 发表于 2008-7-18 13:03:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
<p>不记得文章是在哪个网站了,原来是文章里给的翻译错误了,我以为是什么新的专有名词呢.</p><p>谢谢3楼的讲解.</p>

使用道具

报纸
xsyxsy 发表于 2008-7-18 13:37:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
<p>A decrease in the assets of a mortgage-backed securities portfolio due to the prepayment of the securities held in that portfolio.&nbsp;It is risk&nbsp;these portfolios face, which can lead to pre-payment risk and&nbsp;that usually&nbsp;forces&nbsp;the fund to&nbsp;reinvest the&nbsp;proceeds&nbsp;at lower yields than where the original securities were purchased. </p><p>一个国外网站上查到的profolios run off的解释,但解释只是针对证券方面的.有兴趣者看下</p>

使用道具

地板
liuhang314 发表于 2017-7-11 02:49:18 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
保险分拆资产包,保险公司将自有的一部分保单打包出售。资产包购买方一方面取得保单收入,另一方面继承未来保单赔付或还本付息义务。希望理解正确。

使用道具

iiooiookoo 发表于 2017-8-21 17:35:10 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
我印象中,run off 和cut off 是对应的啊,cut off指不承担cut off point 以后发生的事故,run off 指不承担point 以后承保的保单。是这个意思嘛?

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:43