求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
Brief Applied Calculus pdf_Brief Applied Calculus 下载

New from James Stewart and Daniel Clegg, BRIEF APPLIED CALCULUS takes an intuitive, less formal approach to calculus without sacrificing the mathematical integrity. Featuring a wide range of applications designed to motivate students with a variety of interests, clear examples detailing important mathematical processes, and a vast collection of exercises appropriate for students with disparate skill sets, this first edition is perfect for students who need to learn how to apply calculus concepts rather than replicate the formal proofs behind the techniques. Early coverage of exponential and logarithmic functions allows for the inclusion of many interesting applications throughout the text. Available with a range of supplements including Enhanced WebAssign, BRIEF APPLIED CALCULUS makes calculus approachable so any student can understand the concepts and be successful in the course.

Review
I think it is a great idea that will not only benefit the students but also the planet. The product seems organized, well thought out and a giant step forward from the current way students access their readings. I feel that this product will not only help to keep me organized but also help to improve my grades.

A tip-of-my-hat to the Write Experience team!

"I believe this [Integrative Exercises] is both an innovative and a great idea by Cengage for this particular course."
About the Author
The late James Stewart received his M.S. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. He did research at the University of London and was influenced by the famous mathematician George Polya at Stanford University. Stewart was most recently Professor of Mathematics at McMaster University, and his research field was harmonic analysis. Stewart was the author of a best-selling calculus textbook series published by Cengage Learning, including CALCULUS, CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, and CALCULUS: CONCEPTS AND CONTEXTS, as well as a series of precalculus texts.

Daniel Clegg received his B.A. in Mathematics from California State University, Fullerton and his M.A. in Mathematics from UCLA. He is currently Associate Professor of Mathematics at Palomar College near San Diego, California. He has assisted James Stewart with various aspects of his calculus texts for more than ten years and is a coauthor of the textbook "Mathematical Excursions" published by Cengage Learning-Brooks/Cole.

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Calculus Applied Brief Calc appl Brief Applied Calculus pdf 下载

沙发
shihuachen 发表于 2016-11-10 21:31:52 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
下载在哪里?

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 15:50