送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

希拉里:谢谢,谢谢你们!谢谢!

(掌声)

谢谢,非常感谢你们!谢谢!

(掌声)

谢谢你们的欢呼和掌声!感谢你们,我的朋友们!谢谢!非常感谢你们与我一同在此!我也爱你们!

我已于昨晚祝贺唐纳德·特朗普成功当选总统,并且主动提出与他共事,一同为这个国家服务。我希望他能成为一名成功的总统,一位服务所有美国人的总统。我们为这次竞选付出了艰苦卓绝的努力,却没有得到我们想要的结果。对此,我感到非常抱歉。我们没有凭借所认可的价值观和为美国设计的愿景而赢得这次选举。

但是,我们共同创造了一次无与伦比的竞选活动,对此我深感骄傲,并心存感激。这次竞选活动涉及范围广阔、富有变化、别出新意、灵活多变、并且充满活力。在你们身上能看到美国人最优秀的品质,而能够成为你们的候选人是我这辈子最大的荣耀之一。

(掌声)

我知道你们有多沮丧,因为我也切身体会。想必,寄希望和梦想于这次竞选的千百万美国人也和我们一样伤感。落选是痛苦的,并且痛苦将持续很长一段时间。但是,我希望你们记住:

我们竞选从来不是为了某一个人或者某一次选举,而是为了这个我们所热爱的国家,是为了建成一个充满希望、充满善意、兼容并包的国家。

我们都有目共睹,我们国家的割裂程度比我们想象的要严重。但我仍然并将一直对美国抱有信心。如果你和我一样抱有信心,那么我们就必须接受落选的结果,然后朝前看。唐纳德·特朗普将成为我们的下一任总统。我们本该用更开放的心态看待他,他也应该得到一次领导美国的机会。

我们的宪政民主制度要求:权力交接必须和平进行。我们尊重并且珍视这样的规定。此外,该制度还规定了法治,规定了人人享有平等权利和尊严的原则,规定了宗教自由和表达自由。我们也同样尊重并珍视这些价值观,而且我们必须要捍卫它们。

(掌声)

不仅如此,宪政制度要求我们参与其中,不仅仅是四年一次的参与,而是要始终如一的参与。因此,让我们继续共同努力:为我们所珍视的事业和价值观不懈奋斗;让每个人、而不仅仅是上层人士,都能从经济发展中受益;保护我们的国家和地球;并破除一切阻碍我们实现美国梦的障碍。

希拉里:过去一年半的时间里,在我们的号召和引领下,来自全国各个地方的人们汇集在一起,发出共同的声音:我们相信美国梦大到可以容纳下每一个美国人—不论来自什么种族,不论有着怎样的信仰,不论是男还是女,不论是不是移民,不论是不是同性恋或是变性者,不论是不是残疾人,美国梦是每个人的美国梦!

(掌声)

那么,作为美国公民的一份子,我们需要各尽其责,为打造一个更好、更强、更公平的美国而奋斗。我知道,你们会为此而不懈努力。

我很感激能和你们站在一起。我还要感谢竞选搭档蒂姆·凯恩和安妮·霍尔顿夫妻的一路陪伴。在我们增进对彼此了解的过程中,我们相处甚欢。得知蒂姆将会继续担任弗吉尼亚州议员,为民主党奋战在前线,我感到巨大的希望和安慰。

(掌声)

让我们向奥巴马夫妇致敬,非常感谢你们为国家作出的一切。感谢你们的坚强领导,这对美国以及世界都有着非常重要的意义。

谢谢比尔、切尔莎、马克、夏洛特和艾丹,谢谢我的两个弟弟,谢谢所有的家人。我对你们的爱已经无法用言语来表达。你们代表竞选团队在全国四处奔走,在我最需要的时候给予我支持和鼓励—就连仅4岁的小艾丹都跟随他的妈妈四处奔波。

我将永远心存感激,感谢所有在纽约布鲁克林以及全国其他地方总部辛勤工作的你们,谢谢你们的创意、才华和奉献!

(掌声)

你们为这次竞选倾注了心血。在你们当中,有些人是第一次参加竞选活动,有些人是退伍军人,曾经参加过其他的竞选活动。不管怎样,我想让你们每个人知道,这次竞选是任何人所能期待和参与的最佳竞选。

(掌声)

感谢千千万万的志愿者、社区领导、政治活动家、集会组织者!谢谢你们到户宣传、劝说邻居,在脸书甚至是秘密的私人脸书网站上发帖……

(笑声)

(掌声)

……我想要每个人都从幕后走到台前,让你们的声音都被聆听。

(掌声)

感谢所有捐款者,即便是5美元,也是让我们继续前行的动力。我仅代表我们团队的所有人谢谢你们!

我还要特别感谢所有的年轻人。我希望你们能听到这一部分的内容。正如蒂姆所说的,我这辈子都在为我的信条而奋斗。有过成功,也有过挫折,有时候甚至是非常严重的挫折。你们当中许多人都处在公共领域工作或政治生涯的早期。同样地,你们会得到成功,也会遭受挫折。

这次落选令人心痛,但是请千万不要放弃相信:为正义奋斗是值得的。

(掌声)

希拉里:是的,是值得的。

(掌声)

因此,我们需要你们继续为正义而奋斗,为之奋斗终生。

谢谢所有的女性,尤其是年轻女性,谢谢你们对这次竞选和对我的支持和信心。我想要你们知道,成为你们的斗士是我最大的骄傲。

(掌声)

我知道,我们还没有打碎最高和最硬的玻璃天花板(指女性当选总统),但终有一天,有人会打碎,希望这一天能比我们期待的更早到来。

(掌声)

我还要谢谢所有正在观看此次演讲的小女孩们。我想告诉你们,永远都不要质疑你自己的价值和能力,你配得上每一个帮助你追逐和实现梦想的机会。

最后……

(掌声)

最后,我要感谢国家,感谢国家给我的一切。我每天都在为我自己是美国人而感到幸运。并且,我仍然坚信不疑,只要我们齐心协力,尊重差异,相信并热爱这个国家,我们还会取得更伟大的成就。

(掌声)

因为我相信“众人拾柴火焰高”,我相信我们会一起向前。并且,永远也不要后悔你为这个目标奋斗过。圣经上说,“我们行善,不可丧志。若不灰心,到了时候,就要收成”。

朋友们,让我们相信彼此,让我们保持斗志,让我们保持信心,因为未来还有机会。而我们也还有更多的工作需要去做。

能够有机会代表你们参与这次至关重要的选举,我感到无比荣幸、无比感激!

(翻译作者:粥叔)

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:绝对值 希拉里 唐纳德·特朗普 弗吉尼亚州 非常感谢 希拉里

zbin7451f 发表于 2016-11-10 10:59:51 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
英文原文:

Hillary Clinton’s concession speech 2016

Site: http://time.com/4564480/read-hillary-clintons-concession-speech-full-transcript/

CLINTON: Thank you. Thank you all. Thank you.

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you all very much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much.

(APPLAUSE)

Very rowdy group. Thank you, my friends. Thank you. Thank you, thank you so very much for being here and I love you all, too.

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

But I feel pride and gratitude for this wonderful campaign that we built together, this vast, diverse, creative, unruly, energized campaign. You represent the best of America and being your candidate has been one of the greatest honors of my life.

(APPLAUSE)

I know how disappointed you feel because I feel it too, and so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort. This is painful and it will be for a long time, but I want you to remember this. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election, it was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them.

(APPLAUSE)

Now — and let me add, our constitutional democracy demands our participation, not just every four years but all the time. So let’s do all we can to keep advancing the causes and values we all hold dear; making our economy work for everyone not just those at the top, protecting our country and protecting our planet and breaking down all the barriers that hold any American back from achieving their dreams.

CLINTON: We’ve spent a year and a half bringing together millions of people from every corner of our country to say with one voice that we believe that the American dream is big enough for everyone — for people of all races and religions, for men and women, for immigrants, for LGBT people, and people with disabilities. For everyone.

(APPLAUSE)

So now, our responsibility as citizens is to keep doing our part to build that better, stronger, fairer America we seek. And I know you will.

I am so grateful to stand with all of you. I want to thank Tim Kaine and Anne Holton for being our partners on this journey.

(APPLAUSE)

It has been a joy getting to know them better, and it gives me great hope and comfort to know that Tim will remain on the front lines of our democracy representing Virginia in the Senate.

(APPLAUSE)

To Barack and Michelle Obama, our country owes you an enormous debt of gratitude.

(APPLAUSE)

We — we thank you for your graceful, determined leadership that has meant so much to so many Americans and people across the world.

And to Bill and Chelsea, Mark, Charlotte, Aidan, our brothers and our entire family, my love for you means more than I can ever express. You crisscrossed this country on our behalf and lifted me up when I needed it most — even four-month-old Aidan who traveled with his mom.

I will always be grateful to the creative, talented, dedicated men and women at our headquarters in Brooklyn and across our country.

(APPLAUSE)

You poured your hearts into this campaign. For some of you who are veterans, it was a campaign after you had done other campaigns. Some of you, it was your first campaign. I want each of you to know that you were the best campaign anybody could have ever expected or wanted.

(APPLAUSE)

And to the millions of volunteers, community leaders, activists and union organizers who knocked on doors, talked to neighbors, posted on Facebook, even in secret, private Facebook sites…

(LAUGHTER)

(APPLAUSE)

… I want everybody coming out from behind that and make sure your voices are heard going forward.

(APPLAUSE)

To everyone who sent in contributions as small at $5 and kept us going, thank you. Thank you from all of us.

And to the young people in particular, I hope you will hear this. I have, as Tim said, spent my entire adult life fighting for what I believe in. I’ve had successes and I’ve had setbacks. Sometimes, really painful ones. Many of you are at the beginning of your professional public and political careers. You will have successes and setbacks, too.

This loss hurts, but please never stop believing that fighting for what’s right is worth it.

(APPLAUSE)

CLINTON: It is — it is worth it.

(APPLAUSE)

And so we need — we need you to keep up these fights now and for the rest of your lives.

And to all the women, and especially the young women, who put their faith in this campaign and in me, I want you to know that nothing has made me prouder than to be your champion.

(APPLAUSE)

Now, I — I know — I know we have still not shattered that highest and hardest glass ceiling, but some day someone will and hopefully sooner than we might think right now.

(APPLAUSE)

And — and to all the little girls who are watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.

Finally…

(APPLAUSE)

Finally, I am so grateful for our country and for all it has given to me. I count my blessings every single day that I am an American. And I still believe as deeply as I ever have that if we stand together and work together with respect for our differences, strength in our convictions and love for this nation, our best days are still ahead of us.

(APPLAUSE)

使用道具

zbin7451f 发表于 2016-11-10 11:01:13 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
Because, you know — you know, I believe we are stronger together and we will go forward together. And you should never, ever regret fighting for that. You know, scripture tells us, “Let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we shall reap if we do not lose heart.”

So my friends, let us have faith in each other, let us not grow weary, let us not lose heart, for there are more seasons to come. And there is more work to do.

I am incredibly honored and grateful to have had this chance to represent all of you in this consequential election.

May God bless you and may God bless the United States of America.

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:54