感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
奥巴马开罗大学演讲:美与穆斯林世界应有新开端

美国总统巴拉克·奥巴马6月4日在埃及开罗大学发表讲话,阐明美国致力于寻求与穆斯林国家关系的新开端。翻译由美国国际信息局(IIP)提供。

PDF、共18页,逐段进行中英文对照,翻译的很精准的哦^^

非常喜欢里面的措辞和用语,如果能掌握的话,那写作水平将会有很大的提升

下面我附上我最喜欢的一些段落:

I have come here to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect; and one based upon the truth that America and Islam are not exclusive, and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles - principles of justice and progress; tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.
我来到这里是要在美国和穆斯林世界之间寻求一种以共同利益和相互尊重为基点的新开端──基于美国和伊斯兰教并不相互排斥、不必相互竞争的真情。不仅如此,它们相互重合,拥有一些共同原则──公正与进步的原则;容忍与全人类都有尊严的原则。

It is easier to start wars than to end them. It is easier to blame others than to look inward; to see what is different about someone than to find the things we share. But we should choose the right path, not just the easy path. There is also one rule that lies at the heart of every religion - that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us. This truth transcends nations and peoples - a belief that isn't new; that isn't black or white or brown; that isn't Christian, or Muslim or Jew. It's a belief that pulsed in the cradle of civilization, and that still beats in the heart of billions. It's a faith in other people, and it's what brought me here today.
结束战争比发动战争要难。看到与别人的共同之处比看到不同之处要难。我们应该选择正确的道路,而不只是容易的道路。而这正是信仰给我们指明的方向。所有宗教都有同一个核心原则──已所不欲,勿施于人。这条真理超越国家与民族──这一信念不是新出现的;不是黑色的、白色的或棕色的;也不代表基督教、伊斯兰教或犹太教。这种信仰孕育于文明的摇篮,至今跳动在亿万民众的心间。它是对他人的信任,它是促使我今天来到这里的原因。

We have the power to make the world we seek, but only if we have the courage to make a new beginning, keeping in mind what has been written.
我们有能力把世界变成我们所希望的那样,但前提是我们必须勇于开创新的开端,同时谨记经文的训导。
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:中英文对照 开罗大学 中英文 学演讲 奥巴马 演讲 中英文 奥巴马 开罗大学

奥巴马开罗大学演讲.pdf

628.83 KB

需要: 2 个论坛币  [购买]

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:38