认为...理所当然
Take sth/sb for grantedTo fail to properly appreciate (someone or something) or assume that something is true without questioning it.
- Don't take your job for granted. If you're too lazy, they will fire you.不要认为你的工作是理所当然的。如果你太懒,他们会解雇你。
- You shouldn't take your relationship for granted. Treat her better. 你不应该认为你们的关系是理所当然的。对她好点。
02.
倾盆大雨
Raining cats and dogs(Old fashioned) Very heavy rain.
- It's raining cats and dogs today.今天下了倾盆大雨。
- We should get inside before it starts raining cats and dogs.我们应该在开始下倾盆大雨之前进去。
03.下暴雨
It's hammering it out thereIt's raining very heavily.
I wouldn't go outside yet, it's hammering it out there.
我现在还不想出去,外面在下暴雨。
- Don't forget your raincoat, it's hammering it out there.别忘记带雨衣,外面在下暴雨。
04.下暴雨
It's coming down hardIt's raining heavily.
I don't think I'll drive home yet, it's coming down hard.
我觉得我不能开车回家,因为外面在下暴雨。
It's coming down hard. I think I'll stay in tonight.
雨下得很大,我想今晚我会待在家里。
05.下大雨
It's tipping it - It's raining fast and heavily.
Look at it outside. It's tipping it.
看外面,在下大雨。
You can't go out. It's tipping it.
你不能出去,外面在下大雨。
06.下雨天
A miserable day
A wet or rainy day with little sunlight due to gray clouds.
- What a miserable day. I hope the sun comes out later.
又是一个下雨天。我希望待会儿会出太阳。 - If it's a miserable day tomorrow, we'll go see a movie instead of going to the beach.
如果明天天气不好,我们就去看电影,而不是去海滩。
07.阵雨
(A) Shower - (A) steady flow of rain.
- I think it's forecast to shower tomorrow.我想天气预报说明天会下雨。
- Expect light showers tomorrow morning, followed by heavy rain in the afternoon. 预计明天早上有小雨,下午会有大雨。
08.毛毛细雨
Spitting - Very very light rain.
It's only spitting outside, so I don't need an umbrella.
外面只是在下毛毛雨,所以我不需要带伞。
- The APP didn't say it would be spitting today.
这个软件没说今天会下毛毛雨。
09.毛毛雨
Drizzle - Very light rain.
It's been drizzling for weeks now.
已经下了几个星期的毛毛雨了。
I wish this drizzle would stop so we can go for a walk.
我希望别再下毛毛雨了,这样我们就可以去散步。
10.打断某人计划
To rain on sb's parade
To spoil something for someone and/or to ruin someone's plans or tone down their excitement.
- I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you have to continue working for another hour.
我无意打断你的计划,但你必须再工作一个小时。
- No, I can't go home yet, the boss really rained on my parade. I was so excited to leave just now. 不,我还不能回家,老板打破了我的计划。我刚刚还很兴奋要离开。



雷达卡




京公网安备 11010802022788号







