求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
在本文中,我试图通过扩展经典的外生经济增长模型来构建一个新的模型,包括一个试图内生地解释和量化技术创新规模的测度。我不同意技术是一个“不变”的外生变量,因为是人类创造了所有的技术创新,这取决于为其研究分配了多少人力和物质资本。我检查了几种可能的方法来实现这一点,然后我用样本和真实世界的证据数据来测试我的模型。我称这种方法为“动态的”,因为它试图通过相互影响来模拟研究、劳动和资本之间资源分配的细节。最后指出了新的残差和经济增长模型中可以进一步完善的部分。
---
英文标题:
《Endogenous growth - A dynamic technology augmentation of the Solow model》
---
作者:
Murad Kasim
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Economics        经济学
二级分类:Econometrics        计量经济学
分类描述:Econometric Theory, Micro-Econometrics, Macro-Econometrics, Empirical Content of Economic Relations discovered via New Methods, Methodological Aspects of the Application of Statistical Inference to Economic Data.
计量经济学理论,微观计量经济学,宏观计量经济学,通过新方法发现的经济关系的实证内容,统计推论应用于经济数据的方法论方面。
--

---
英文摘要:
  In this paper, I endeavour to construct a new model, by extending the classic exogenous economic growth model by including a measurement which tries to explain and quantify the size of technological innovation ( A ) endogenously. I do not agree technology is a "constant" exogenous variable, because it is humans who create all technological innovations, and it depends on how much human and physical capital is allocated for its research. I inspect several possible approaches to do this, and then I test my model both against sample and real world evidence data. I call this method "dynamic" because it tries to model the details in resource allocations between research, labor and capital, by affecting each other interactively. In the end, I point out which is the new residual and the parts of the economic growth model which can be further improved.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1805.00668
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:内生增长 索洛模型 econometrics Endogenously Augmentation 人力 经济 劳动 增长 外生

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:05