求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
本报告概述了在多Agent域中使用关系表示来建模整个系统的行为。在这个系统中,一个期望的特性是团队成员能够以合作的方式一起工作以实现一个共同的目标。目的是定义一种系统的方法来验证团队成员之间的有效协作,并比较不同的多Agent行为。利用多agent系统的外部观测来分析、建模、识别agent行为对于指导团队行动是非常有用的。特别是,这份报告侧重于从观察到的团队行为的自主无监督顺序学习的挑战。我们的方法允许学习一个符号序列(关系表示),将对动态复杂环境的原始多主体、多变量观察转换成一组序列行为,这些行为是所讨论的团队的特征,由一组用一阶逻辑原子表示的序列表示。我们提出使用关系学习算法来挖掘关系序列中有意义的频繁模式来表征团队行为。我们比较了两支球队在RoboCup四足联赛环境中的表现,这两支球队在比赛中有着非常不同的方法。一种使用基于案例的推理方法,另一种使用纯粹的反应行为。
---
英文标题:
《Analysing the behaviour of robot teams through relational sequential
  pattern mining》
---
作者:
Grazia Bombini, Raquel Ros, Stefano Ferilli, Ramon Lopez de Mantaras
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--
二级分类:Machine Learning        机器学习
分类描述:Papers on all aspects of machine learning research (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning, bandit problems, and so on) including also robustness, explanation, fairness, and methodology. cs.LG is also an appropriate primary category for applications of machine learning methods.
关于机器学习研究的所有方面的论文(有监督的,无监督的,强化学习,强盗问题,等等),包括健壮性,解释性,公平性和方法论。对于机器学习方法的应用,CS.LG也是一个合适的主要类别。
--
二级分类:Multiagent Systems        多智能体系统
分类描述:Covers multiagent systems, distributed artificial intelligence, intelligent agents, coordinated interactions. and practical applications. Roughly covers ACM Subject Class I.2.11.
涵盖多Agent系统、分布式人工智能、智能Agent、协调交互。和实际应用。大致涵盖ACM科目I.2.11类。
--

---
英文摘要:
  This report outlines the use of a relational representation in a Multi-Agent domain to model the behaviour of the whole system. A desired property in this systems is the ability of the team members to work together to achieve a common goal in a cooperative manner. The aim is to define a systematic method to verify the effective collaboration among the members of a team and comparing the different multi-agent behaviours. Using external observations of a Multi-Agent System to analyse, model, recognize agent behaviour could be very useful to direct team actions. In particular, this report focuses on the challenge of autonomous unsupervised sequential learning of the team's behaviour from observations. Our approach allows to learn a symbolic sequence (a relational representation) to translate raw multi-agent, multi-variate observations of a dynamic, complex environment, into a set of sequential behaviours that are characteristic of the team in question, represented by a set of sequences expressed in first-order logic atoms. We propose to use a relational learning algorithm to mine meaningful frequent patterns among the relational sequences to characterise team behaviours. We compared the performance of two teams in the RoboCup four-legged league environment, that have a very different approach to the game. One uses a Case Based Reasoning approach, the other uses a pure reactive behaviour.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1010.6234
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:机器人 Presentation observations Intelligence Applications 系统 sequential 环境 multi 使用

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:59