楼主: eros_zz
9786 95

[财经英语角区] 20110512 Follow Me 2 [推广有奖]

超级健忘 发表于 2011-5-12 17:55:49 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
A few days ago, Congress  approved a clause that prohibits the White House OSTP and the NASA from cooperating with China. The cooperation between China and US in technology still has a long way to go.
For the intellectual property, in my opinion, China government will only "strengthen the inspection of government software", so the influence this commitment has on ordinary people is limited.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

总评分: 论坛币 + 20   查看全部评分

80 字节以内
不支持自定义 Discuz! 代码

使用道具

gfh0523 发表于 2011-5-12 18:14:48 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
It is important for the two big to get some agreements which are on mutal interests.Increasing the access to sensitive US technology is beneficial for the shifting of China's economic development.However,what is the definition of "sensitivity"? Is it possible for us to use the US high tech in fact?So we still have a long way and the most important is to increase our abilities in the studying of high technology.
    It is a good idea to identify how many times you participate in this English corner.I think it is better if you can translate some complicated core words or specialized words.Above all this can offer us a smoothing reading
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 根据规定进行奖励

自己的路自己走!

使用道具

pc6080 发表于 2011-5-12 18:27:22 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
冰雪一剑 发表于 2011-5-12 16:54
well, i still hold my oppionion about such summit or conference. its political motiv is even larger than pure economic motivation.
US has already started its tactic towards China. The purpose is clear, to absorb foreign investment for revising economic downturn no matter how. after all, all promises are just based on words. they do not count anything afterwards.
In our side, i dont think its the proper time to do so. IP rights, currency conflicts, limitation of internet,  insufficient international FDI experiences, it is too risky to continuously pump money into U.S.  as far as i knew,  recent failure of FDI has cost thousands trillion lost. these money should be used on domestic regular development. i think it is time to think about whether it is worth or not to pledge such things, just like last year china pump money into Turkey, Greece to save Euro.
both are two largest economic units, its true. but to be frank,  China is also the largest economic unit on the bottom of world business chain.

i strongly support your point.
there are no friend on the international arena. especially to USA, there are never no lastest hi-technology can be buy from our opponent. such summit or conference cannot sovel out problem .
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

koalayby 发表于 2011-5-12 18:29:43 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

Negotiation: US access to the Chinese market and Chinese access to sensitive US technology
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

pyf397 发表于 2011-5-12 18:33:08 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
China said that it will “actively study” allowing foreign owned insurers to provide car insurance, an important demand given that China will become the world’s largest car market.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 根据规定进行奖励

使用道具

man1buyunduan 发表于 2011-5-12 18:57:37 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
The US ,as a developed country,always want developing country do something that could help them develop their economy and finance.But,we must recognise that  we have a lot of knowledge needed to learn.If we open our market completely,or follow the 'advice of  the us',we will lose our advantages in the American market,even in international market. we musr make it clear that we lack a lot in the finance and economy because some reasons.we should not follow the suggestion of America. After all,we have completely different states"conditon with western country. Our leader also recognise that America is a snake,now,he say all that he did is good for us,but,once they achieve their goal,he will destroy our system of economy.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

clovs 在职认证  发表于 2011-5-12 19:11:15 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Every term or ask America  put forward to China is concrete and to the point.
what about ours?what's the meaning of sensitive US tech?
what level tech belongs to sensitive tech?

使用道具

EmmaUK 发表于 2011-5-12 19:16:03 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

Hope that US could really keep his promise and take “full consideration” of China’s request for “fair treatment” over exports of sensitive US technology.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 根据规定进行奖励

人在海外,心系祖国!

使用道具

bengdi1986 发表于 2011-5-12 19:27:37 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Wang Qishan, Chinese vice-premier, said the US “commits to accord China fair treatment in the reform of its export control regime [and] relax high-tech exports control towards China”.
翻译:国务院副总理表示,美国“承诺给予在其出口管制制度[和]公平对待中国改革放宽高技术出口向中国管制”。
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 根据规定进行奖励

使用道具

bengdi1986 发表于 2011-5-12 19:29:44 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
I like this column,in this way ,I take into the economics and the same as learn english.

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 03:00