<P>[/UseMoney]</P>
<P>[/UseMoney]</P>

<P>把这个数据献给热爱自由的人民!</P>
<P>数据说明:</P>
<P>1、解压后Excel格式,接近30M。</P>
<P>2、包括123个国家,数据是5年平均数,分别为1970到2000年,另外2001到2004是年度数据,因为早期只有5年平均数。</P>
<P>3、变量说明:主要变量有5个,每个变量后又有多个子之变量,一共40几个变量,如下:</P>
<P>The Areas and Components of the EFW Index</P>
<P>1: Size of Government: Expenditures, Taxes, and Enterprises<br>A. General government consumption spending as a percentage of total consumption<br>B. Transfers and subsidies as a percentage of GDP<br>C. Government enterprises and investment as a percentage of total investment<br>D. Top marginal tax rate (and income threshold to which it applies)<br>i.  Top marginal income tax rate (and income threshold at which it applies)<br>ii.  Top marginal income and payroll tax rate (and income threshold at which the top marginal rate applies)</P>
<P>2: Legal Structure and Security of Property Rights<br>A. Judicial independence: the judiciary is independent and not subject to interference by the government or parties in disputes<br>B. Impartial courts: A trusted legal framework exists for private businesses to challenge the legality of government actions or regulation<br>C. Protection of intellectual property<br>D. Military interference in rule of law and the political process<br>E. Integrity of the legal system</P>
<P>3: Access to Sound Money<br>A. Average annual growth of the money supply in the last five years minus average annual growth of real GDP in the last ten years<br>B. Standard inflation variability in the last five years<br>C. Recent inflation rate<br>D. Freedom to own foreign currency bank accounts domestically and abroad</P>
<P>4: Freedom to Trade Internationally<br>A.  Taxes on international trade<br>i. Revenue from taxes on international trade as a percentage of exports plus imports<br>ii. Mean tariff rate<br>iii. Standard deviation of tariff rates<br>B.   Regulatory trade barriers<br>i. Non-tariff trade barriers<br>ii. Compliance cost of importing and exporting <br>C. Actual size of trade sector compared to expected size<br>D. Difference between official exchange rate and black market rate<br>E. International capital market controls<br>i. Foreign ownership/investment restrictions<br>ii. Restrictions on the freedom of citizens to engage in capital market exchange with foreigners—index of capital controls among 13 IMF categories</P>
<P>5: Regulation of Credit, Labor, and Business<br>A. Credit Market Regulations<br>i. Ownership of banks: percentage of deposits held in privately owned banks<br>ii. Competition: domestic banks face competition from foreign banks<br>iii. Extension of credit: percentage of credit extended to private sector<br>iv. Avoidance of interest rate controls and regulations that lead to negative real interest rates<br>v. Interest rate controls: interest rate controls on bank deposits and/or loans are freely determined by the market<br>B. Labor Market Regulations<br>i. Impact of minimum wages<br>ii. Hiring and firing practices: hiring and firing practices of companies are determined by private contract<br>iii. Share of labor force whose wages are set by centralized collective bargaining<br>iv. Unemployment Benefits: the unemployment benefits system preserves the incentive to work<br>v. Use of conscripts to obtain military personnel<br>C. Business Regulations<br>i. Price controls: extent to which businesses are free to set their own prices<br>ii. Burden of regulation<br>iii. Time with government bureaucracy: senior management spends a substantial amount of time dealing with government bureaucracy<br>iv. Starting a new business: starting a new business is generally easy<br>v. Irregular payments: irregular, additional payments connected with import and export permits, business licenses, exchange controls, tax assessments, police protection, or loan applications are very rare</P>

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-21 15:05:28编辑过]

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:经济自由 世界各国 Restrictions unemployment Applications 下载 经济 世界 自由 指数

沙发
sunvsun 发表于 2007-5-9 12:20:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

降价处理啦!

使用道具

藤椅
sunvsun 发表于 2007-5-21 14:55:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
继续降价!

使用道具

板凳
sunvsun 发表于 2008-7-26 17:11:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
好帖子要顶一顶!

使用道具

返回列表
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:41