求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

Here are some of the funniest tweets online about the debate:

Patrick W. Gavin -- I'm really going to miss you guys's live-tweeting of debates for the next four years.

Jeffrey Goldberg -- No event in the history of Boca Raton has started later than this debate.

tomfitzgerald -- Gotta love Lynn University's sense of humor. Students wearing t-shirts that say, "We've never heard of you, either." #lynnedebate

PeterLandau -- Our presidential candidates should be doping. This debate would be greatly improved by performance-enhancing drugs.

wheezywaiter -- This split screen is making it easy to imagine a Romney/Obama Siamese twin.

W. Kamau Bell -- President Obama has that "I have Bin Laden's head in a bag beneath the desk." look in his eyes. #mockthevote #debate

Donald J. Trump -- Stop congratulating Obama for killing Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. #debate

Scary Beans ‏-- Stop congratulating The Navy Seals for killing Bin Laden. Some guns and also some bullets killed Bin Laden. #debate

Andy Borowitz -- Both candidates' use of the numbers 1 through 5 underscores the importance of keeping Sesame Street. #debate

cody christman -- A 15 year old talking about the debate on twitter is like a Canadian discussing palm trees with a polar bear

David Fear -- "You clearly think the beer in question is less filling!" "No, no, that is not accurate, I clearly said it. Tasted. Great!" #debate

jamisonfoser -- Obama: "I know you haven't had a chance to execute foreign policy." FACT-CHECK: Romney organized multinational Luge competition.

Felix Salmon ‏-- Governor, I'll see you your Mali and raise you a Chad. You're not going to leave Chad hanging, are you?

BradMcCarty -- According to Twitter, the Giants are leading Mitt Romney in game 3.

Jon Mooallem -- Chose the baseball game. Somebody's actually going to win that.

Hank Green -- The Giants Game 7 is ensuring no one in San Francisco is watching the Debate. How is Mitt ever going to reach them!?

awsamuel -- America, if all you want is a president whose policy is "go after the bad guys", my 6-year-old stands ready to serve. #debate

Barack Obama ‏[Parody account] -- Wait, so Tumult isn't one of Romney's sons name? #debate

Ben Greenman -- Romney: "I'm not going to wear rose-colored glasses." As groovy as that would be.

Bill Dixon -- If life were good, Mitt Romney would say "binder full of NATO allies." #mockthevote #debatedavid carr ‏-- Romney: Love me some drones. My drones will dronier than the drones we now have.Arianna Huffington ‏-- So no daylight at all btw the two on drones and Afghanistan. This is more of a meeting than a debate.michaelshure -- Latin America is great because it is a time-zone opportunity? WORST PANDER EVER #current2012Matthew Reichbach -- Obama should have picked up a mic and dropped it after that #horsesandbayonets line.Cory Byrom -- I saw Horses and Bayonets at SXSW back in 2010. They slayed. #debatejonathanwald -- Lone debate correspondent for Horse & Hound finally has a fresh lede.John Kerry -- I think POTUS just sank Romney's battleshipazizansari -- "What are you guys going to be for Halloween?" #BetterDebateQuestionsnickgillespie -- Governor, you get a phone call that Candy Crowley is on her way to moderate a debate. What do YOU do?Some Dude -- Did we get married to Pakistan during a drunken weekend in Vegas?? Was Zach Galifianakas involved? #debateskumailn -- To divorce Pakistan, you'd just have to say "divorce" three times. #islamjoke #lookitup #debateanamariecox -- I went on an apology tour once and I was sorry I did.Matt Binder -- "Don't say Obama Bin Laden." - Bob Schieffer preparing for the debate "Obama Bin Laden" - Bob Schieffer at the debate #debates

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:presidential Residential President Identi DEBATE University history debates started either

沙发
hengchao919 发表于 2012-10-28 07:32:11 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
英语不好,体会不到Funny的感觉

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 09:28