求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
资料珍贵,定价略高,请大家理解,酌情购买。
上海财经大学经济学院院长田国强教授简介http://se.shufe.edu.cn/structure/zh/shizhidw/xfjjx_con_91903_1.htm

COURSE SYLLABUS

FOR ADVANCED MICROECONOMIC THEORY II

Shanghai University of Finance and Economics

Spring, 2013

Course:                 Advanced Microeconomic Theory II

Instructor:       Guoqiang Tian

Professor of Economics

E-mail: gtian@tamu.edu

http://econweb.tamu.edu/tian

Lectures:               See announcements

Office Hours:        Tuesday and Sunday 1:30-2:30 pm or by appointment

Text:                      The course will be mainly based on my lecture notes and will use two textbooks and a number of other readings that list in the end of each chapter of my lecture notes. The textbooks are A. Mas‑Colell, M. D. Whinston, and J. Green, Microeconomic Theory, and J. Laffont and D. Martimort, The Theory of Incentives. The lecture notes can be downloaded from my website.

Course Grades:    You will be evaluated on the basis of a series of homework problems and two exams. Homework will be handed out periodically.  Your grade will be calculated using the method list below.

Homework:     20%

Exam 1:           40%

Exam 2:           40%

Course Objectives:      This course is a continuation of Advanced Microeconomic Theory I. It will cover topics in mainly in general equilibrium theory, welfare economics, social choice theory, public goods, externalities, optimal contract theory, and general mechanism design theory. The purpose of the course is to introduce advanced theories and analytical tools as well as the types of questions that are used and answered in each area. The topics covered in this course are important since they are either basic analytical tools that are used in many fields of economics or basic economic theories that will be needed in your future study and bring you to the frontier of theoretical research.

Prerequisites:  Advanced Microeconomic Theory I

Tentative Topics Outline:

The lectures are divided into four parts.

Part I.  Review of modern economics and mathematics as well as partial equilibrium theory: Nature and role of modern economics, the standard Analytical framework of modern economics, key assumptions commonly adopted in microeconomics, partial equilibrium theory, theory of markets, perfect competition, monopoly, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, monopsony, roles of mathematics, language and methods of mathematic, continuity and concavity of functions, separating hyperplane theorem, unconstrained and constrained optimization, correspondences (point to set mappings), fixed point theorems, KKM lemma, maximum theorem.

Readings: Mathematical Appendix of Mas‑Colell, Whinston, and Green, and Chapters 1 and 6 of my lecture notes.

Part II. General Equilibrium Theory and Social Welfare: Perfectly competitive markets, exchange economies, general equilibrium with production, equilibrium with transfer payments, and existence, uniqueness, and stability of general equilibrium, existence of equilibrium of abstract economy, Pareto efficiency, the First and Second Theorems of Welfare Economics, economic core, welfare functions, characterizations of efficient social outcomes, social choice rules, Arrow's impossibility theorem, and general equilibrium under uncertainty.

Readings: Chapters 10, 15‑18, and 21 of Mas‑Colell, Whinston, and Green, and Chapters 7-10 of my lecture notes.

Part III     Externalities and Public Goods: Consumption externality (preference externality), production externality, competitive equilibrium with externalities, Pigovian taxes, voluntary negotiation a la Coase, compensatory tax/subsidy, creating a missing market with property right, public goods, efficient provision of public goods, Lindahl equilibrium, and free-rider problem.

Readings: Chapter 11 in Mas‑Colell, Whinston, and Green, Chapters 11-12 in my lecture notes.

Part IV.    Information, Incentives, and Mechanism Design: The optimal contract theory, principal‑agent model, hidden action, moral hazard, adverse selection, signaling, contract theory, incentives and information of an economic system, economic mechanism design, implementation in Nash equilibrium and in Bayesian equilibrium, truth telling and dominant mechanism, the pivot mechanism, optimal dominant mechanisms, and the revelation principle.

Readings: Chapters 1-5 of Laffont and Martimort, Chapters 13-14 and Chapter 23 of Mas‑Colell, Whinston, and Green, and  Chapters 13-15  of my lecture notes.

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:高级微观经济学 高级微观经济 级微观经济学 经济学课程 微观经济学 经济学 2013 上财经 最新版 资料

讲义.pdf

4 MB

需要: 10 个论坛币  [购买]

课程讲义,552页文本

syllubas-sufe-spring-2013(1).doc

67 KB

教学大纲

math_ppt.pdf

364.95 KB

数学复习,35页PPT

2013年高级微观经济学II课表(1).doc

48.5 KB

已有 1 人评分经验 论坛币 学术水平 热心指数 信用等级 收起 理由
rhapsodyr + 50 + 50 + 1 + 4 + 1 不错!

总评分: 经验 + 50  论坛币 + 50  学术水平 + 1  热心指数 + 4  信用等级 + 1   查看全部评分

本帖被以下文库推荐

[size=7][color=Red][b]上财各科课件及内部消息不定时发布,有意者请加粉丝或关注并查看我的帖子及文库。[/b][/color][/size]
如此甚好。

使用道具

pre艳阳 发表于 2013-2-27 09:34:10 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
没有论坛币表示亚历山大

使用道具

实验人生 发表于 2013-2-27 14:58:34 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
谢谢

使用道具

shufe080607 发表于 2013-3-2 15:47:54 来自手机 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
自己顶一下
[size=7][color=Red][b]上财各科课件及内部消息不定时发布,有意者请加粉丝或关注并查看我的帖子及文库。[/b][/color][/size]

使用道具

来看一看!!

使用道具

foxalife 发表于 2013-3-3 21:22:11 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
提示: 受到警告  rhapsodyr 灌水 2013-6-13 18:38

使用道具

小贵

使用道具

xiexie

使用道具

谢谢拉

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:01