求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要:托福阅读背景材料:牙齿健康。小马小编为各位考生整理托福背景知识,下面就请大家跟随小编一起来了解这些背景知识吧。  托福阅读背景材料:牙齿健康
  How Medical technology is paving the way for people to (1)throw outthose dentures, bridges((假牙上的)齿桥) orsynthetic implants, and grow their own teeth back. I’m talking genuine teeth,the real McCoy. And you grow them in your mouth, in the very gaps where yourdear departed teeth used to sit. The magic dust, if you will, are stem cellsthat come from your own gums.
  Stem cells are basically unprogrammed cells. They’re useful becausethey can be programmed to (2)take on various functions, depending on what abody’s in need of.You got it.So in this case, stem cells in your gums would beextracted in order to be programmed in a lab to grow a tooth. Then doctorswould insert them back into your gums, so they can do their job.
  The procedure will be a lot less invasive and less traumatic thanmany current tooth replacement options. It’s beneficial too because a livingtooth isn’t motionless, but adjusts in response to a person’s bite, and indoing so it can help maintain the health of the surrounding teeth and gums.
  Will the technology be available any time soon?Not but i'm planningon losing any teeth of course.I mean so I can tell my friend Bob.
  Tell Bob the Scientists anticipate making the procedure available tothe public in about five years....
托福阅读背景材料:牙齿健康原文:http://toefl.xiaoma.com/jijingbeijing/20141120/320557.html?seo=b5

推荐新闻:
托福阅读背景材料:男士护肤品的销量增长
托福阅读背景材料:美国人际管理
托福阅读背景材料:大蚁丘

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:托福阅读 surrounding replacement Technology Scientists 健康 technology 托福阅读 people useful

toefl ,iel
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 14:54