求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

Hello, Guys

I have designed, performed, and analysised a 3x3x2 full factorial experiment. For the analysis I have done an analysis with repeated ANOVA. All main factors and all interactions were stat. significat. Now, for a second purpose I need a different form of analysis. I need a function that can predict future dependent variables based on the choice of factorial levels. The dataset of the previously mentioned experiment was rich (over 2300 data points) and should have a decent power. I basically want a function that allows me to estimate Y based on my three factors (X1, X2, and X3). My factor levels are either continous or descrete (which will be transformed into contineous). I think regression analysis is the right tool for my purpose. However, I have not worked with this analytical tool before. I have done some reading already but not much of it in SPSS. Therefore, I have some questions: 1) Based on the experimental design, is the multiple linear regression the right statistical method to use for this purpose (assuming that the relations are linear)? Or are there other approaches in SPSS that could do equally well in order to obtain a function that can best explain and predict future values? 2) According to my ANOVA results, confirmed by my contrasts, I have interaction effects in all my two-way and also in my three-way interaction. The bottomline is, this dataset is quite interactive. However the interaction effects do not appear to be very strong. Is this a problem for regression analysis? If yes, how can it be tackled with? Are ther any aids that could be used to account for that? 3) Since I have three IVs, based on my DOE, could overfitting occur. How could I compensate that witout taking out IVs? Can overfitting occur by putting in too many results? 4) Does somebody know a good tutorial for doing this kind of multiple linear regression (based on the 3 IV and the 1 DV) with SPSS? Are there good books or articles or other online resources that especially cover this?

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-9-18 6:36:25编辑过]

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:regression regressio Analysis regress Analysi Analysis 讨论 SPSS regression

沙发
ermutuxia 发表于 2015-1-22 17:59:04 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
如果是类别变量进行回归的时候很有可能需要转换为虚拟变量,连续变量可以直接加入回归方城里面

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注cda
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:15