赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
Learning Deep Learning Frameworks
Torch/Lua

Learning Torch can be split into two tasks: learning Lua, and then understanding the Torch framework, specifically the nn package. Most people will find that learning Lua will take the majority of the time, as nn is nicely organized and easy to use.

If you already are comfortable with programming languages, then this 15 minute tutorial is good. Alternatively, this other 15 minute tutorial is a bit more terse but rather comprehensive. This will cover the basics. Beyond that, you need to understand how to work with data, which is less well covered. The simplecsv module can simplify I/O.

The actual data format that the optimzer needs is a table object with an attached size method. Each element of this table is itself a table with two elements: input and corresponding output. So this can be considered a row-major matrix representation of the data. To use the provided StochasticGradient optimizer, the data must be constructed this way, as shown in ex_fun_approx.lua. It is up to you to reserve some data for testing.

From a practical perspective, you don’t need to know much about Torch itself. It’s probably more efficient to familiarize yourself with the nn package first. I spend most of my time in this documentation. At some later point, it might be worthwhile learning how Torch itself works, in which case their github repo is flush with documentation and examples. I haven’t needed to look elsewhere.

Keras/Theano

If Theano is like Torch, then Keras is like the nn package. Unless you need to descend into the bits, it’s probably best to stay high-level. Unlike nn, there are alternatives to Keras for Theano, which I won’t cover. Like Torch, Keras comes pre-installed in the Docker image provided in the deep_learning_ex repository. The best way to get started is to read the Keras documentation, which includes a working example of a simple neural network.

As with nn, the trick is understanding the framework’s interface, particularly around what expectations it has for the data. Keras essentially expects a 4-tuple of (input training, input testing, output training, output testing). Their built-in datasets all return data organized like this (actually two pairs representing input and output).

Conclusion
Deep learning doesn’t need to be hard to learn. By following the prescribed workflow, using the provided Docker image, and streamlining your learning of deep learning frameworks to the essentials, you can get up to speed quickly.
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Frameworks Framework Learning earning Learn framework learning already package people

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 23:52