应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
PRMIA今年的全球董事会选举已经开始了,此次选举将增选一名来自亚洲的董事。现在已经有一位候选人代表中国参加PRMIA全球董事选举,同时,来自亚洲选区的还有其他3位竞争者。

目前代表中国提名参加竞选的是Marsh风险管理咨询亚洲区负责人、PRMIA北京分会董事黄家胜先生

其他3位候选人均为印度阿三

我恳请论坛里的PRMIA会员给黄家胜先生投上宝贵的一票

另外,请论坛里不是PRMIA会员的风险管理爱好者进入www.prmia.org注册成为会员,并投票给黄家胜先生,希望我们能打败印度阿三,让PRMIA董事会能有来自中国的声音,同事也加强中国和国际风险管理界的紧密联系。

投票连接 http://prmia.org/index.php?page= ... on=electionMainPage

进入之后点击 Asia/Pacific

候选人请选择 Wong Chae Sing

黄先生简历请见:

Wong Chae Sing

Wong Chae Sing, CA, CPA brings with him over 17 years of extensive working experience in managing a multitude of risk advisory projects with extensive experience working in the Asia Pacific region. He started his career with a major bank and headed the bank's equities investment and also led the turn-around of a brokering firm in the post Asian financial crisis and head risk management of a major investment bank prior to joining KPMG Malaysia. He travelled extensively within the region and with his strong passion in risk management, he has been working relentlessly on raising risk management standards and implemented risk management for many Chinese State-Owned and private enterprises. He re-launched Beijing Chapter and helped set up Shanghai Chapter and is currently Co-Regional Director of Beijing Chapter. He spoke in public seminars and risk workshops across Asia.

VISION STATEMENT

As the discipline of risk management becomes even more critical, PRMIA is ideally positioned to fulfil the demands for risk knowledge and experience. My roles in PRMIA's continued success are:

Promote and position PRMIA as a center of excellence and recognition of risk management capabilities
Share my experience and network to promote and build PRMIA in Asia by bringing more active PRMIA members and expand the network of PRMIA
Share my passion for risk management to enhance educational and employment opportunities for PRMIA members
Share my experience and insights of Asia from my 17 years of experience working in various parts of Asia to attract and provide relevant support and resources for Asian risk managers and decision makers
Strengthen the branding of PRMIA by sharing my network and corporation communication capability to establish the valuable brand of PRMIA as the premium and leading center of excellence for risk education and recognition for our members globally and in Asia.

It is an honour to be considered for a board position with PRMIA and I personally commit with the passion and dedication that I have shown throughout my career.

COMMENTS ENDORSING CANDIDACY

1. Chae Sing Wong relaunched the Beijing Chapter in 2008 and since then has been tireless in building up chapter members, increasing the number of events and finding interesting speakers. He has served both the English and Chinese speaking membership in equal measures and runs a truly bilingual chapter. Chae Sing's background, internationalism and risk management expertise make him an ideal candidate to represent PRMIA's Asian interests - from Mumbai to Tokyo and Seoul to Singapore - as well as ensuring that the global association keeps up to the best possible standards. I have no hesitation in recommending him as a PRMIA Board member.

David Millar
Chief Operating Officer of PRMIA

2. Since its inauguration, Beijing Chapter is one of the most active chapters, and Chae Sing was instrumental in starting events in Chinese to attract more members. He is energetic with strong passion in risk management, and always seeks various ways to raise the risk management standards in China. He is a big proponent of the risk management profession and has made significant impact in promoting cross-cultural education of risk management in China. He envisaged that China will have the largest members' chapters and this will strengthen and better position PRMIA globally. He believes that for PRMIA to be successful, PRMIA needs to encourage and build local support and leadership.

He fully understands the culture and diversity and opportunities within Asia for PRMIA. He possesses the right and relevant overall insight of Asia to present a balanced view on Asia. PRMIA needs such a well-balanced, competent, and passionate professional sitting on their Board representating Asia. I fully support Chae Sing and I can't think of anyone else and I totally believe that he is a valuable asset to PRMIA and members in Asia.

David Zhang Chensong
General Manager, Risk Management Department, Taikang Life Insurance
Steering Committee Member, PRMIA Beijing Chapter

3. It is my pleasure to endorse Chae Sing for the PRMIA Board. He is passionate and energetic of risk management and has spent years promoting and enhancing the standard of risk management in China and Asia. He works relentlessly to position PRMIA and organize valuable events for members and the past few major conferences that he put together with various organisations including SAS and Sungard were very successful with huge turnouts. He has successfully positioned PRMIA within the local Chinese as well as organise events to accommodate the foreign communities in China. His dedication and commitment to risk education and risk professionalism are impressive. I believe he can repeat what he did for PRMIA Beijing for PRMIA in Asia. Due to his relentless efforts in promoting risk management and his outstanding experience, I'm sure that he would bring a wealth of resource and knowledge to the Board.

Lawrence Ho
Regional Director, PRMIA Singapore
Partner, KPMG Singapore
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:PRMIA 中国人 董事会 MIA PRM 中国人 董事会 选举 PRMIA

沙发
wanghaidong918 发表于 2010-10-12 10:58:22 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
顶一下!楼主好厉害!

使用道具

藤椅
zyangel1983 发表于 2010-10-12 11:04:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
支持一下!!!!
闲看庭前花开花落,漫随天外云卷云舒

使用道具

板凳
pilk123 发表于 2010-10-12 12:05:15 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
支持中国!!!
充实自己,帮助他人

使用道具

报纸
LinkinMin 发表于 2010-10-12 12:14:03 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
顶,强烈支持,不过他是华人还是国内的?
Love is life!

使用道具

地板
tianmenyzh 发表于 2010-10-12 17:35:12 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
支持一下,投过票了

使用道具

seautumn 发表于 2010-10-15 17:33:54 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
投过票了,赞!!

使用道具

chloe_xue 发表于 2010-10-18 16:30:29 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
我看过prm china网站之后觉得中文PRM考试前提好多啊,好复杂,支持这个人能简化吗?

使用道具

chang520 发表于 2010-10-28 21:00:45 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
支持谁也简化不了,只要是中国人就可以支持

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 22:49