赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

“范冰冰偷逃税”事件沸沸扬扬传了两个多月。终于,10月3日,范冰冰发布了一封致歉信,当天就引起很多人的转发和议论。

640.webp (4).jpg

可没想到的是,一位中学老师把这封信当做改错范本,给孩子上了一堂生动的语法分析课……

640.webp (3).jpg

当然,经常出席国际各大影展的“国际范”,范冰冰事件也成为了众多外媒关注的焦点人物。《BBC》《纽约时报》《CNN社《路透》等媒体基本都将她放在了头条

美国权威影视杂志《Variety》还把范冰冰的道歉信翻译成了英文:👇👇👇

Letter of Apology

Recently I have endured an unprecedented amount of pain, undergoing deep self-reflection and introspection. I feel ashamed and guilty for what I did, and here, I offer my sincere apology to everyone.

For a long period of time, I did not uphold the responsibility of safeguarding the interests of my country and our society against my personal interests. I feel ashamed that I committed tax evasion in “Unbreakable Spirit” and other projects by taking advantage of “split contracts.” Throughout these days of my cooperation with the taxation authorities’ investigation of my accounts as well as my company’s, I have realized that, as a public figure, I should’ve observed the law, setting a good example for society and the industry. I shouldn’t have lost my ability to govern myself in the face of economic interests, leading myself to break the law. Here I sincerely apologize to society, friends who care about me, the public and the taxation authorities.

I completely accept the penalties given by the taxation authorities after their thorough investigation. I will follow the final order given by the taxation authorities and will do my best to raise funds to pay back the taxes and fines.

I have been an art lover since I was a child, and I’m also fortunate to have run into the rise of the film and television industries. Thanks to guidance from veterans as well as love from the audience, together with my own hard work, I have achieved a bit of success in my career. As an actor, I take pride in showcasing our country’s culture on the global stage, and I do my best to be in the forefront of this. My success owes to the support from my country and the people. Without the great policies of the Communist Party and the country, without the love of the people, there would be no Fan Bingbing.

Today I’m facing enormous fears and worries over the mistakes I made! I have failed the country, society’s support and trust, and the love of my devoted fans! I offer my sincere apology here once again! I beg for everyone’s forgiveness!

I believe that, after this incident, I will uphold the law and respect orders, as well as taking my responsibilities. While I will continue to produce great work for everyone, I will keep a close eye on my company’s management to ensure that my company abides by the law, building it into a great company that is cultured and has high integrity, in order to spread positive energy to society!

Again, I apologize to society and my devoted fans, as well as to my friends and family who care about me. I sincerely say: I am sorry!

Fan Bingbing

October 3 2018

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

沙发
hifinecon 发表于 2018-10-14 20:50:32 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

使用道具

藤椅
洵水水 发表于 2018-10-14 22:49:17 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
指尖的青烟 发表于 2018-10-14 14:53
“范冰冰偷逃税”事件沸沸扬扬传了两个多月。终于,10月3日,范冰冰发布了一封致歉信,当天就引起很多人的转 ...

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:38