求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

Date: 2017 Fall Semester, Ari and I, an afternoon meeting

Ari told me that I cheated to get to Bentley, because he was asking whether I knew python and I said no. I didn’t say anything at that point. Later that week, I told Ying and she asked that why I didn’t fight back. I went to center for health and wellness at Bentley University in August 2018 when I was really stressed and couldn’t get it over. Hope Forbes used to help me with this piece of memory.

Date: 2017 Fall Semester, Ari and I, an afternoon meeting, after I talked to Prof. Krishnan about my idea on internal control audit fees

Ari read my email with Prof. Krishnan and said that you had so much to do together, why not I went to become his students. Ari said he could have a talk with Prof. Krishnan and recommended me to him. I cried and said that this was not what I wanted. I just found out that this could be an interesting topic and wanted to do some research on that. Ari told me that I should talk to Gopal that I couldn’t continue on this project and maybe I could co-author with him in the future. I couldn’t retrieve the related email with Gopal because it was on OWA system.

Date: 2018 Spring Semester, Ari, Sheebani P. of MSA and I, a morning meeting, issues with sitting down

I was correcting my potential mistake that I made when grading mid-term exam. I graded them in the past week but later I recalled that I might have made some mistakes, so I wrote an email to ask whether I could have a look on them and he agreed. I was sitting in the seat near door until Sheebani came. She asked Ari how his trip was last week and how his presentations went on. Ari said that his presentation was last week, but he had a very nice week attending his girlfriend’s cousin’s wedding. Sheebani asked Ari that whether his presentation was this week. Ari said no and said that I could prove. I replied by saying that I forgot. Ari joked that Zheng forgot everything.

Since Sheebani came, I was asked to move to another seat. I moved but didn’t want to sit down because I was almost done with my checking. He insisted several times that “Zheng, sit down” and I tried to explain but sat down in the end. Then I finished several minutes after I sat down. One student should earn more grades. So, I presented the exam paper to Ari. I sat in front of Ari but put the paper to his side. He said that I should come over to his side and I said that I was okay. Then he insisted and said that he almost ran out of patience. I went to his side and explain.

Date: 2018 Spring Semester, Ari, Chris and I, an afternoon meeting, issues with sitting down

I don’t know Chris’s full name because I never know him officially. He was recommended to Ari because he used to work for Prof. David Oury of MS. I was desperate about making Ari annoyed so I asked him this afternoon, where I did wrong.

He replied that (1) he asked me to go to Toastmasters to learn presenting skills, but I said that I didn’t go. I didn’t go because I said that I used to go to similar institutions in China but it didn’t work out well. He and Patricia tried so hard to help me. [Later, I explained that there was no meeting this week and I didn’t go.] (2) he asked me to sit down and I didn’t want to sit down, he asked me to stood in his side and I didn’t. (3) and the list went on.

Then, I asked in where I could make decisions on my own or could negotiate with him. He said if it was about research, I could argue from the beginning of the day to the end, but if it was about teaching, I had to listen to him and followed his instruction.

Date: 2018 summer, Ari and I, in August.

When we were discussing about my summer project, he reminded me that we had made a contract that I should follow his instructions on teaching.

Date: September 2018

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:University Universit bentley First year

沙发
hifinecon 发表于 2018-10-21 08:30:35 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
a diary or what? thanks for sharing

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 09:17