求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
仅仅根据人的视觉行为来预测人的意图的能力是一种只有人类和动物才能完成的技能。目前计算机算法的智能还没有达到这种复杂程度,但有几项研究努力正在朝着这个方向努力。由于分类算法的数量众多,很难确定哪种算法最适合于特定的情况。在视觉人类意图数据分类中,隐马尔可夫模型(HMM)及其变体是主要的候选模型。HMMs不能提供观测与观测之间联系的概率,这是这种分类技术的一个大缺点。如果一个人在视觉上识别另一个人的动作,他们就会监控观察中的模式。通过估计下一次观察,人们有能力总结动作,从而相当准确地确定执行动作的人的意图。这些视觉线索和联系在创建基于视觉观察的确定人类行为的智能算法中非常重要。证据前馈隐马尔可夫模型是一种新发展的算法,它提供了观察与观察之间的联系。接下来的研究涉及证据前馈HMMs背后的理论,提供了它们学习这些参数的数学证明,以优化证据前馈HMM的观测可能性,这在所有计算智能算法中都很重要,并给出了与标准HMMs在视觉动作数据和测量数据分类方面的对比例子;从而为HMMs在多种问题分类中的应用提供了强有力的证据基础。
---
英文标题:
《Evidence Feed Forward Hidden Markov Model: A New Type of Hidden Markov
  Model》
---
作者:
Michael DelRose, Christian Wagner, Philip Frederick
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--
二级分类:Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition        计算机视觉与模式识别
分类描述:Covers image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and scene understanding. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.10, I.4, and I.5.
涵盖图像处理、计算机视觉、模式识别和场景理解。大致包括ACM课程I.2.10、I.4和I.5中的材料。
--
二级分类:Machine Learning        机器学习
分类描述:Papers on all aspects of machine learning research (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning, bandit problems, and so on) including also robustness, explanation, fairness, and methodology. cs.LG is also an appropriate primary category for applications of machine learning methods.
关于机器学习研究的所有方面的论文(有监督的,无监督的,强化学习,强盗问题,等等),包括健壮性,解释性,公平性和方法论。对于机器学习方法的应用,CS.LG也是一个合适的主要类别。
--
一级分类:Mathematics        数学
二级分类:Numerical Analysis        数值分析
分类描述:Numerical algorithms for problems in analysis and algebra, scientific computation
分析和代数问题的数值算法,科学计算
--
一级分类:Mathematics        数学
二级分类:Probability        概率
分类描述:Theory and applications of probability and stochastic processes: e.g. central limit theorems, large deviations, stochastic differential equations, models from statistical mechanics, queuing theory
概率论与随机过程的理论与应用:例如中心极限定理,大偏差,随机微分方程,统计力学模型,排队论
--

---
英文摘要:
  The ability to predict the intentions of people based solely on their visual actions is a skill only performed by humans and animals. The intelligence of current computer algorithms has not reached this level of complexity, but there are several research efforts that are working towards it. With the number of classification algorithms available, it is hard to determine which algorithm works best for a particular situation. In classification of visual human intent data, Hidden Markov Models (HMM), and their variants, are leading candidates.   The inability of HMMs to provide a probability in the observation to observation linkages is a big downfall in this classification technique. If a person is visually identifying an action of another person, they monitor patterns in the observations. By estimating the next observation, people have the ability to summarize the actions, and thus determine, with pretty good accuracy, the intention of the person performing the action. These visual cues and linkages are important in creating intelligent algorithms for determining human actions based on visual observations.   The Evidence Feed Forward Hidden Markov Model is a newly developed algorithm which provides observation to observation linkages. The following research addresses the theory behind Evidence Feed Forward HMMs, provides mathematical proofs of their learning of these parameters to optimize the likelihood of observations with a Evidence Feed Forwards HMM, which is important in all computational intelligence algorithm, and gives comparative examples with standard HMMs in classification of both visual action data and measurement data; thus providing a strong base for Evidence Feed Forward HMMs in classification of many types of problems.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1102.0899
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:马尔可夫 observations Intelligence Applications Presentation algorithm 能力 Model data 技能

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 00:00