应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

Come Into My Trading Room 在amazon上已经获得了近百人5星级的评价,站内已经有人发过,我就不重复了。这里上载的是它的study guide,pdf格式。

185714.pdf (1.3 MB, 需要: 25 个论坛币)

资源名称:Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room
 作者:Alexander Elder
资源类别:书籍
资源格式:英文,pdf文件,高清非扫描
更详细信息:http://www.amazon.com/Study-Guide-Come-Into-Trading/dp/0471225401/

Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Wiley; Study Guide edition (April 24, 2002)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0471225401
ISBN-13: 978-0471225409
Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 6 x 0.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
Average Customer Review:

(10 customer reviews)

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #33,571 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)
Editorial Reviews

Book Description
The trading bible for the new millennium

In Come Into My Trading Room, noted trader and author Dr. Alexander Elder returns to expand far beyond the three M's (Mind, Method, and Money) of his bestselling Trading for a Living. Shifting focus from technical analysis to the overall management of a trader's money, time, and strategy, Dr. Elder takes readers from the fundamentals to the secrets of being a successful trader--identifying new, little known indicators that can lead to huge profits.

Come Into My Trading Room educates the novice and fortifies the professional through expert advice and proven trading methodologies. This comprehensive trading guide provides a complete introduction to the essentials of successful trading; a fresh look at the three M's, including a proven, step-by-step money management strategy; and an in-depth look at organizing your trading time. Come Into My Trading Room reviews the basics of trading stocks, futures, and options as well as crucial psychological tactics for discipline and organization—with the goal of turning anyone into a complete and successful trader.

By showing traders how to combine the elements of mind, method, and money, Come Into My Trading Room gives readers the knowledge and insight to enter the market with confidence and exit with profits. Unparalleled depth and a wide range of coverage will keep all levels of traders engaged, informed, and returning to Come Into My Trading Room again and again.

Dr. Alexander Elder (New York, NY) is a professional trader, technical analysis expert, and practicing psychiatrist. He is the founder of Financial Trading Inc., providing intensive trading camps to traders all over the world. Elder's first book Trading for a Living (Wiley: 0471592242) and the companion study guide have sold over 160,000 copies.

From the Back Cover
STUDY GUIDE FOR Come Into My Trading Room
A Complete Guide to Trading

You can read Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading in a few days, but you cannot expect to master every aspect of that invaluable book until you work through it. Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading will help you learn the profitable methods and techniques of Come Into My Trading Room before risking a dollar in the markets.

Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading parallels the actual book, challenging you at every step with questions that make you focus on all the important areas of trading. Some tests are pencil-and-paper, others have you work with charts, but all prepare you to make crucial decisions.

This Study Guide will:

Quiz you on the essentials of trading–choosing the markets to trade, finding holes in the Efficient Market Theory, and overcoming common obstacles to success
Make you aware of psychological blind spots that lead to losing
Test your knowledge of charting and computerized indicators
Explore trading systems, day-trading, and advanced concepts, such as Impulse trading and SafeZone stops
Ask questions about money management, record-keeping, and managing time
Challenge you with eight case studies where you choose entry and exit points and get graded for your performance
The best trading strategies, techniques, and tools are only as good as your understanding of them. Pick up this Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading and convert Dr. Elder’s methods into your own powerful and profitable tools.

[此贴子已经被angelboy于2008-7-24 14:42:29编辑过]

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Trading rading DING 学习指导 room 手册 Trading room Into Come

沙发
duoduoduo 在职认证  发表于 2008-1-1 10:24:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

格式不对

这样收不到钱了

改一下吧

这个书还不错

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 19:33