myJGw 发表于 2018-6-30 22:51:31 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
2018-06-30

昨日阅读1小时,累计阅读320小时

1. 今天阅读到的有价值的全文内容链接:
Creativity — Part of the Process
https://www.pmi.org/learning/tra ... rojectified-podcast

2.今天阅读到的有价值的内容段落摘录:

Scott Berkun

There's ideas and thoughts going through your brain. That's just what itmeans to be alive and to be conscious. So at any moment if you told me come up with ten ideas for a book, or ten inventions that don'texist yet, the, the reason why people feel blocked, it's not about the inability to create, it's about some imagined standard they havefor how good each idea needs to be. I could come up with ten terrible ideas for books simply by taking ten books that already exist andfinding some negative word to add to them to make 'em sound terrible.

being blocked is usually about, for some reason, a person has convincedthemselves of how the quality level of every idea that comes out oftheir mind has to be really high.

if your goal is to be more creative, to be better at coming up withideas for things, one of the most important relationship you canhave, and you need to invest in, is your relationship with yourself,what you think about your own ideas. Becauseif you're so afraid of what might come out of your brain then theodds of you discovering something unusual or seeing something,something with better perspective is so much smaller because yourinhibitions are really high. And reducing those inhibitions aboutwhat you think now increases what's gonna make it on the page, whichwill increase what you'll have the confidence to pitch your co-workeron, or your boss. So I, I am convinced that one of the best tools youcan have for thinking, forget even creative, for thinking at all,being a better thinker, is keeping some kind of a journal.

If everyone in the meeting, in the discussion to solve this really hardproblem, only said things that they were 100 percent confident wouldmake sense, you're not gonna find anything that interesting.

That's how you get people to become more open-minded, by validation from thepower structure, and then eventually validation by other people whowanna emulate the process you're using to create those kinds ofresults.

onany team of people, let's say you have a team of ten people, there'sprobably gonna be a distribution of people's biases, bias is the wrong word, of people's, their tendencies. You're gonna have three orfour people that, that are gonna tend the most to want the quick and, quick and easy solution. And you'll also probably have three or fourpeople that are going to be better at striving for a be a deeper,more complete idea. So if I had a process, if I had a, a projectwhere I wanted a big, I'd probably start with a, a smaller group comprised of people who naturally extend, they wanna, they wanna godeeper. I'd probably start with them, and build some esprit de corpswith them, before I opened up the project to more people. I, or they,they draw a diagram for how to solve it. And I go "no, no, no,no, no, we're not trying to solve the problem right now. We're justtrying to talk about, like, concepts." And, and so, uh,eventually we created a rule for some of these meetings where you'renot actually allowed to discuss a solution. We're gonna talk for,like, 30 minutes or 40 minutes, and you don't have to stay in theroom. If this drives you crazy, you don't have to stay in the room.

What unexplored ways are there to solve this problem? Whatways from history has this problem been solved, like, 15 years ago?That's often a fun way to be creative is actually by, andorganizations that get so obsessed with tradition. There's often away to go back in time to how a problem was solved, like, 15 yearsago in the same organization that was once used but got abandoned forthe wrong reasons, and you can bring it back, and people go "wedon't, this is too different." You can go "no, this is,this is how this was solved here."
People can choose to stay if they want to follow along, but, to weight thetables towards people who are, normally have an aptitude and they're drawn to those sorts of conversations, start with them first.
I don't think idea generation is very hard, and you don't need thatmany different methods, so that chapter has probably seven or eight methods that are the basic ones that I think are the easiest tolearn, most useful. So the first one is the opposite, what I call theopposite game, and the opposite game is when you sit down, sonormally in these, the stereotype, the stereotypical, like, watereddown brainstorming technique is you get into a room, someone presentsa problem, and then everyone just throws out ideas which you write onthe whiteboard until it gets, people start, the rate slows down, andthen you write them up somewhere, and you hope that someone doessomething with the list after the meeting. you have the same goal, solet's say I'm the project manager, I want to figure out how to improve customer satisfaction by 50 percent. That's what I know isthe goal for the project. But instead of starting there, I'm gonna start with the opposite goal. I'mgonna tell the room full of my teammates "our goal for at leastten minutes is we're gonna try to come up with ideas to make customersatisfaction worse by 50 percent."

3.今天阅读的自我思考点评感想

(1)Reason to have Creativity blocked: a person has convinced themselves of how the quality level of every idea that comes out of their mind has to be really high. Ifyou're so afraid of what might come out of your brain then the odds of you discovering something unusual or seeing something, something with better perspective is so much smaller because your inhibitions are really high.

(2)How you get people to become more open-minded: by validation from thepower structure, and then eventually validation by other people who wanna emulate the process you're using to create those kinds ofresults.

(3) Three or four people that are going to be better at striving for a deeper, more complete idea.

(4) Idea generation:  go to the basic methods, such as opposition---create a relax environment for creativity, and figure out the useful components.

已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 60 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 60   查看全部评分

使用道具

sulight 学生认证  发表于 2018-6-30 22:56:58 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
今天学习和阅读约5小时,累计阅读约570小时。
学习和投资心得:
2018年投资之宏观面:
中美贸易战、欧美贸易战,都是上半年市场最关注的的事件,也间歇性造成了市场的大跌。目前贸易战还没完全开打,7月6号美国白宫会不会正式对中国征税很关键。如果最后贸易战不可避免了,对投资者来说,所有的风险资产都存在下跌的可能,多看少动,不要火中取栗,同时需要通过分散投资的方式,加大避险资产的头寸。我们认为,下半年市场的波动性可能会再度加大,所以整体表现也不会太好。下半年有一些重要事件值得关注,这些事件的可能会有超预期结果但不一定会成为黑天鹅,包括:OPEC会议(影响油价)、欧盟委员会会议(讨论英国退欧问题、难民问题)、墨西哥大选、美日欧等央行货币政策会议、G20峰会(贸易战问题或成为最主要议题)、美国中期选举(决定特朗普未来执政路径)、中国央行定向降准、中国房地产政策调整。黑天鹅事件是无法规避的,但以上这些风险或灰犀牛事件,都应保持高度关注。我们建议做好资产配置,分散风险,略微增加和市场波动性相关性小的长期投资,特别是另类资产,在能减小投资组合波动性的情况下,同时也能提升收益。
中国投资者海外置业的主要目的地为美国、英国、澳洲,三国过去半年房价稳健,没有出现大幅调整情况。英国在推动退欧谈判,伦敦当地投资者在静待谈判结果,但受惠于政府的购房补助政策,自住买家市场非常活跃,更创出过去10年第二高的季度交易量,释放了大量购买力。海外投资者积极在市场上寻找投资机会,脱欧投票后来自亚洲的资金已超过200 亿英镑,远高于其他地区资金流入。澳洲墨尔本当地经济稳健,吸引着州内移民到墨尔本寻找机会,同时海外移民也持续流入,整体人口高速增长持续,使得当地房屋空置率进一步下降。别墅、公寓价格均出现增长。政府大力投入基础建设,为墨尔本长期发展提前作出准备。美国税务改革,纽约房产自住买家的持有成本有所增加,变相降低了这批用家的购买意欲,将会正面影响租赁市场。中美贸易战将会有限度影响房产市场,但纽约高端房产经过一段较长时间增长后,未来一段时间会有所放缓。
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 40 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 40   查看全部评分

使用道具

EdDiDi 学生认证  发表于 2018-6-30 23:07:22 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读1.5小时,累计阅读401小时。
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 10   查看全部评分

使用道具

soulmann 发表于 2018-6-30 23:39:38 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读5小时,累计阅读216小时
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

下一站天亮 发表于 2018-6-30 23:56:57 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读5小时,累计阅读150小时
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

贝玉丰 发表于 2018-6-30 23:58:10 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读5小时,累计阅读88小时。
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:27