为什么要用这个单词?

这个单词很是贴切,还带着点文艺。
因为微信朋友圈不就是我们分享日常生活中某个时刻所发生的事情吗?

它可以是一张照片,一个视频,也可以是你当下时刻的一段话语。
SoShare your moments~

我们再看看"moment"这个单词:

moment英 [ˈməʊmənt]  美 [ˈmoʊmənt] n. 片刻,瞬间,时刻;重要,契机n. (Moment)人名;(英)莫门特
1 瞬间  
You can refer to a very short period of time, for example a few seconds, as a moment or moments.你可以把很短的一段时间,比如几秒钟,称为a moment或moments。
例:In a moment he was gone.
不一会儿他就不见了。
例:In moments, I was asleep once more.很快,我又睡着了。
2 时刻  
A particular moment is the point in time at which something happens. 一个特定的时刻是某件事发生的时间点。
例:At this moment a car stopped at the house.就在此时,一辆汽车停在那座房子前。
3 随时  
If you say that something will or may happen at any moment or any moment now, you are emphasizing that it is likely to happen very soon.如果你说某事将或可能在任何时刻或现在任何时刻发生,你是在强调某事很可能很快发生。
例:He'll be here to see you any moment now.他随时会来这里看你。
4 此刻  
You use expressions such as at the moment, at this moment, and at the present moment to indicate that a particular situation exists at the time when you are speaking. 你可以使用at the moment, at this moment, at the present moment等表达来表示你说话时的某个特定情况。
例:At the moment, no one is talking to me.此刻没人和我说话。例:He's touring South America at this moment in time.他此刻正在周游南美。
5 至少目前
You use for the moment to indicate that something is true now, even if it will not be true in the future.用来表示某事现在是真的,即使将来不一定是真的。
例:For the moment, a potential crisis appears to have been averted.至少目前,一个潜在的危机好像已被避免了。
6 最后一刻
If someone does something at the last moment, they do it at the latest time possible. 如果某人在最后一刻做某事,意思是他们在尽可能晚的时候做这件事。
例:They changed their minds at the last moment and refused to go.
他们在最后一刻改变了主意,拒绝前往。
7 紧接着  
You use the expression the next moment, or expressions such as "one moment he was there, the next he was gone," to emphasize that something happens suddenly, especially when it is very different from what was happening before. 你可以使用the next moment(下一刻)这个表达,或者像“前一刻他在那里,下一刻他就不见了”这样的表达,来强调某事突然发生,尤其是与之前发生的事情大不相同。
He is unpredictable, weeping one moment, laughing the next.他令人难以捉摸,一会儿哭,一会儿笑。
8 一…就…
If you say that something happens the moment something else happens, you are emphasizing that it happens immediately after the other thing.如果你说一件事发生在另一件事发生的瞬间,你是在强调这件事紧跟着另一件事发生。
例:The moment I closed my eyes, I fell asleep.我一闭上眼睛就睡着了。

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Moments moment 微信朋友圈 omen MEN

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 22:06