赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
这个周末美国财长Timothy Geithner将去中国,敦促中国改变以出口为导向的经济模式。这种经济模式已经导致跨太平洋两国家间的经济紧张。

在同中国国家主席胡锦涛和中国总理温家宝见面的时候,他也会重复美国的支持,并感谢中国的经济刺激计划对世界阻击经济衰退的贡献。

据美国财务部一位高级官员说,但他也计划敦促中国采取措施,使中国的经济更依赖中国国内的消费,而不是靠美国的市场和世界贸易。这就是鼓励中国提供更多的健康卫生、退休福利和教育支出,这样有助于普通大众更愿意花钱,而不是为未来储蓄。

在华尔街日报的这篇报道后,很多有读者参与了讨论。很多讨论非常有意思。择译几个留言,以供参考。仓促翻译,欢迎指正。

Steven Weisbrod wrote:

I thought our trade deficit issue was a question of domestic savings rather than what the Chinese do or do not do about creating a welfare state of their own. Hence Geithner should focus on designing policies that make Americans less dependent on the social safety net to bail them out, such as giving up on socialized medicine. I think he has the problem backwards.

我认为我们的贸易赤字问题应该是一个国内消费问题,而不是中国该做什么或者不该做什么,或者让他们建立一个自己的福利社会。因此Geithner应该集中精力来调整政策,以使美国人尽量少依靠社会福利来把他们带出困境。

Linda Hawkins wrote:

I am willing to bet that the real reason for the visit is to beg the Chinese to continue to purchase US debt and to ensure them that we will someday pay them back (although that is a lie).

我更倾向认为这次访问的真正原因是哀求中国继续购买美国国债,并且向他们保证我们将来某一天会还给他们的(尽管那是一个谎言)。

ROGER JOHNSON replied:

Good point. I think there may be something to it, because only an idiot would think trying to influence China this way would work. The counter-argument is that Geithner really is a narcissistic idiot.

说的不错(回复上面的留言)。我想也就是这么回事。因为只有蠢货会认为这样影响中国会成功。否则Geithner 就是一个真正的自恋狂。

THOMAS BOUCHER wrote:

Tax Cheat Geithner should wear earplugs. The laughter will be loud.

骗税的Geithner 应该带耳塞。那里嘲笑的声音一定很大。

s randall wrote:

Why are we so good at telling others what to do? Why doesn't the good Secretary tell the American people to save more, and to worry about starving?

为什么我们总是喜欢告诉别人做什么?这个好财长为什么不告诉美国人多省点钱,为饥饿担忧?

P N replied:

Exactly. Geithner telling China what to do is akin to a shoplifting employee telling his boss what to do. The Chinese should kick Geithner's @ss and tell him to stop cranking out dollars as if they're going out of style.

Oops, they are going out of style!
就这么回事(回复楼上的留言)。Geithner 告诉中国该做什么就好像一个小偷雇员告诉他的老板该做什么。中国人该踢他的屁股并且告诉他少印些钞票,就像美元快完蛋了一样。

ooops,美元确实完蛋了。

Robert Kappel replied:

I agree. One of Obama's better known arguments against Bush was how he was and portrayed America as arrogant around the world. Now Tax Cheat Geithner (capitalized because it is his official title in my mind) is going to tell China how best to run their economy while they are lending us hundreds of billions of dollars!...naaaw, that's not arrogant at all.

我赞成你说的(s randall 说的)。奥巴马反对布什的一个有力的论点就是布什是如何的傲慢,也在世界上让美国表现得如何自傲。现在骗税的Geithner (大写一下,因为在我心中这是他的官方头衔)去告诉借给我们成百上千亿的中国如何去管理他们的经济。。。。这根本不是傲慢(反语)。

Jeff Switzer wrote:
Geithner is a joke here and I'm sure a bigger one in China, liike, "Hey here is this U.S. government official who doens't pay his taxes, from a country which owes us $2 trillion, telling us what to do."

Geithner 在我们这里也就是一个笑话。我保证在中国他是一个更大的笑话。就像这样的:“嘿!这个就是一个逃税的美国官员,他来自那个欠我们2万亿美元的国度,他正告诉我们怎么做。”

Robert Nadolski wrote:

Curious how Secretary Geithner could make this suggestion with a straight face.....I beleive everyone acknowledges the US Social Security and Medicare are essentially broke.....great programs for the Chinese to emulate!
我对Geithner 财长如何面对面地提这些建议很好奇。。。。我相信每个人都承认美国的社会安全制度和医疗制度基本上崩溃了。。。。。一个让中国去模仿的不错计划。(点评:这不是坑我们中国吗?当然留言者是反话)。

William Karas wrote:

Maybe Geither will stay in China. We need something good to happen.

Geither 可能就呆在中国吧。我们需要一些好的事情发生。

ROGER JOHNSON replied:

"This guy talk much, but not know much. We put him in labor camp so he learn."
“这个家伙谈得太多,但知道的东西不多。我们把他放在劳改农场让他学习学习。”(这是模仿中国人说话)

PATRICK MONAHAN wrote:

last i checked, China owns just under 25% (about 800 billion) of All US debt....and they are the only county right now with the military to handle N. Korea- are we really in a position to be asking for favors?
上次我查了一下。中国拥有我们美国总债务的25%(8000亿美元左右)。。。。他们现在还是仅有的有军事能力来掌控朝鲜的国家。。我们真的可以要求(更多)地对我们有利的事?

dan jones wrote:
LOL, Mr. Geithner, you should take a lesson from history and H. Kissinger:
1) The Chinese have been doing what they want for thousands of years
2) YOU are NOT going to tell the Chinese what, if anything, to do now or in the future.
3) If you are in doubt, refer to #1

笑死我了。Geithner先生,你应该从历史和基辛格那里学点东西:
1)中国人做他们想做的事,已经几千年了。
2)你不能够告诉中国去做什么,不管是现在还是将来
3)如果你怀疑,参考第一条 ×这么听起来像个中国人人在说话)。

MELVIN POLATNICK wrote:

The security of the U.S. is intertwined with China. There are over one billion Chinese. If each one of the them stamped their foot at the same time it would throw the Earth out of orbit. They are using it as a weapon to influence the world.

美国的安全是和中国有关联的。他们有超过10亿的人口。如果他们每个人同时跺脚,地球都会偏离轨道。他们正用这个作为影响世界的武器。

( 倍可亲新闻翻译。转帖请注明出处)
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:中国管理 怎么说 Shoplifting capitalized GOVERNMENT 美国 中国 经济 转帖 财长

人 大 论 坛 民 间 群 列 表:

管理学群:46639621(管理类:战略,营销,人力,财务,管控,流程等)

综合群:105342502 (赚钱第一,谢绝无社会经验学生)

理论学术群:6277004 (学生、学者、老师和理论工作者)

股票群:68213790

期货群:6276986

外汇群:46639320

聊天交友:9041908
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 20:32