应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
Dream is beautiful and bright, which could grant us a better life and guide us forward to success. Nevertheless, Reality is hard sometimes boring, When dream meets reality, what will we do? Follow our dream? Or obey the reality? I believe everyone has his/her own opinion.

Some people will follow their own way till success, make the dream come true. They will make no effort to their study or work. I read a story from newspaper. It said that a girl wants to study continued, after she got her BA degree. She needs to pass entrance test of master. Unfortunately, she fall the exams in over four years. She won in the fifth year, when she entered the University, she was already 27 years old. She made her dream came true finally. Another example is a forty-years-old man, who wanted to cross the Atlantic ocean, unfortunately, he did not know anything about sailing at the beginning. After three years constant exercises and study, he finally crossed the Atlantic ocean successfully when he was 43. These kinds of people all believe a theory that a man will achieve where he believes he can.

While, compared with those people, some people are willing to obey the reality. “The life is hard sometimes, why do not we take it easy?” most of them thought like this. Furthermore, they may probably tell you: ”you may forward hopefully to the future dream, but be sure not to expect too much, for ideals can never be fully realized”. Or they will tell you, just do what the God arranged to you, you do not need to think too much about your future, your fate was written when you were born, the life you having is your destiny. In their opinion, dream is always a dream which never come true, it is wiser to live the real life, do what we have to do, That’s it. Remember a friend of mine in high school told me he wanted to be a doctor, due to his father dead from disease linked to smoking, but finally he thought to be a doctor is much more difficult which needs many years education in University, and very hard work in hospital, and very stressful life. Now when I asked him have you ever remembered your original dream, he told me that he already forget it. Of course, which kind of life is up to you. Everyone has the right to choose it of his own.

In one’s life, he may have a lot of dreams: take picture with his idol, get marry with a nice one, get Ph.D degree in his life, go abroad for work, cook a wonderful meal all by himself, publish his new book… dreams are quite different, even if in one’s whole life, he may probably have at least 10,000dreams in his life, but how many will come true is up to what actions he takes, what kind of efforts he makes, and what attitude he has.

When dream meets reality, what will I do? I asked this question nearly ten thousand times over the last few years, finally I realized the most important thing for that is making a target or dream first, due to every action you take will all around it.

After made a target or dream, I will keep my dream in mind reminds me all the time, never forget what kind of person I want to be. Second, separate the final dream into smaller ones, then find out what kind of abilities the dream needs, then compare myself to those abilities, write down the abilities which I do not have on paper, which be pasted on the wall. Third, find out what kind of action I take contributes directly to them could helps me to achieving my dream soon. At last, apart from things which I have to do daily, I also need to focus on dream action step by step. What is success? As far as I am concerned, success is just like a beautiful pearl necklace, effort you made is just like each pearl. Maybe each pearl seems easy and cheap, but when you string 50 or 100 pearls together, you will gain a valuable and precious necklace. That is success.

However, on our way towards success, we may meet various of difficulties, as an old going says, every success are different, but all the failures are same which is giving up on your half way. So, attitude would be a useful when difficulties come.

By the end of 2009, I do hope everybody could gain a lot in this year: happiness, knowledge, friendship, or maybe higher salary, and make new action plan of 2010, hope next year everyone will have bigger progress.
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Reality Dream Meets Real MEET when Reality Dream Meets

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 16:17