赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

Frequently Asked Questions for the 2010 FRM Exam

General FRM Examination Questions

Why is GARP now offering the FRM Program in 2 Parts?   

A:  GARP revised its FRM certification program in response to the evolving global markets, and in recognition of the growing complexities associated with the profession of financial risk management.  The FRM program’s syllabus was revised to more adequately measure a candidates understanding of the tools necessary to assess financial risks, and the candidates ability to apply those tools in a practice-type setting.  By implementing the revised program this year, GARP’s FRM Committee and Board of Trustees ensures that the FRM designation continues to evolve and represent the high standards for which it is recognized worldwide.

When will the FRM Exam(s) be offered?

A:   In 2010, both Part I and Part II of the FRM Exam will be offered on May 22nd and November 20th.

Where will the FRM Exam Part I and Part II be offered?

A:   Both the FRM Exam Part I and Part II will be administered at the same Exam Sites.  Click here
to see a complete list of Exam sites.  

Will either FRM Exam Part I or Part II be offered electronically?

A:   No.  Both Exams will be administered manually via paper and pencil.

Will the FRM Exam Part I or Part II be graded or treated differently from the traditional FRM Exam?

A:   No.  The FRM Exams will not be graded any differently than the traditional FRM Exam.  Candidates will continue to receive their results as pass or fail.  The passing scores will still be determined based on a ratio of the absolute score to the average of the top 5% of candidate test results.  No penalty is assessed for a wrong answer. We will continue to provide you with an analysis of your scores as compared to your peers that took the FRM Exam.

Does GARP offer a continuing professional education program for FRM Holders?

A:   In the first quarter of 2010 GARP will introduce a voluntary Continuing Professional Educational (CPE) Program for our Certified FRM Holders.

What are the different types of candidates?

• New FRM Candidate – Has never registered or sat for the FRM Exam.
  • Returning FRM Candidate – Has sat for an Exam, not passed, and would like to retake the same Exam again.   
  • Deferral FRM Candidate – Has deferred taking their Exam to the next available Exam date.  
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Exam FAQs FAQ For FRM FRM Exam FAQs

沙发
candice_yao1982 发表于 2010-1-23 16:21:55 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

FRM Registration

When will registration open for the 2010 FRM Exams?

A:   Registration for the May 22, 2010 Exams will open on Tuesday, December 1, 2009.  Registration for the November 20, 2010 Exams will open on June 1, 2010.

Can I register to take both the ERP Exam and FRM Exam on the same day?

A:   No, the exams are administered at the exact same time; therefore you cannot take both examinations on the same day.

Can I register to take both the FRM Exam Part I and Part II on the same day?

A:   Yes, you are allowed to register for both the FRM Exam Part I and Part II on the same day. Part I will be offered in the morning and Part II in the afternoon.

As a New Candidate for the FRM Exam Part I, can I defer my registration to the November examination?

A:   Yes.  You can defer up until April 15, 2010. There is an administrative processing fee of USD 100 that is due at the time of the request, payable online by credit card.  Please note, candidates are allowed only one deferral for each Exam Part during their enrollment in the program. Which means a candidate may defer once for Part I and once for Part II.

How do I defer?

A:  If you have already registered and PAID for the May 2010 Part I or Part II FRM Exam and wish to defer your registration please visit the FRM registration page by clicking here. (As a reminder, the last day to defer is April 15, 2010).You can only defer once for each Exam Part, which means a candidate may defer once for Part I and once for Part II.

If I defer my Exam test date is there a time limit on when I need to re-register?

A:   There is no need to re-register.  A deferral postpones your test date to the next available test date.  Your registration is automatically made for the next test date and a confirmation email is sent to you.  For example, if you defer the May 22, 2010 examination, you are required to sit for the November 20, 2010 examination, and will be automatically re-registered for that exam.

As a deferred candidate for the FRM Exam Full, why do I need to pay more to sit for Part II?

A:  The increased costs reflect the preparation, testing sites, and results analysis costs relating to administering the Exam.  The new FRM Exam program is more extensive, comprehensive, and includes more topics.

As a Returning Candidate (took the FRM Exam Full and did not pass), can I register for the FRM Exam Part II instead of Part I?

A:  No. First you must complete and pass the FRM Exam Part I in order to register for Part II.  However, you can choose to sit for both FRM Exams Part I and Part II on the same day, but you must first pass Part I before Part II will be graded.

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 17:56