应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
晚安,伦敦。 请允许我致歉。 我跟你们很多人一样,赞赏舒适的每天有规律的生活,熟悉的安全感,死气沉沉、不断重复。 我跟你们一样地享受,不过依照纪念的目的…… ……历史的重要时刻……通常是跟某人的死去或者苦难挣扎的结束有关,然后以一个美好的假日来纪念。 我想我们可以把这个11月5日作为可悲地不再被记住的一天,只需从我们的日常生活里抽出一点时间,坐下来谈一会话,当然有些人不希望我们发言,就在现在,电话里吼叫着命令,带枪的人们正在路上,是苏特勒元首。 因为尽管沉默代替了谈话,言语却总是能保持它的力量,含义深刻的言语,它向那些愿意倾听的人们发出真相的宣告。 而真相是,这个国家,有些事情错得可怕,残暴、不公、歧视和镇压。 你曾经有过反对的自由,可以说出你想说的话,你现在有了感测器和监视系统,强迫你随大流,强迫你服从,这是怎么发生的?这要怪谁?有谁比大家更需要负上责任? 但是,真相讲完了。 你要找罪人的话,你只需要照照镜子。 我知道你为什么这样做,我知道你害怕,谁不会呢? 战争、恐怖事件、疾病。 它们就像杂草种子,用来摧毁你的理智 夺走你的常识,恐惧控制了你。 你在慌乱中投向了元首先生 ——亚当•苏特勒 他向你许诺秩序,他向你许诺和平,所要的回报不过如此, 是你的服从和沉默,昨晚我决定结束这种沉默。 昨晚我摧毁了老巴里街,以提醒这个国家忘记的事情 。 将近400年前,一位伟大的公民打算将11月5日,永远刻入我们的记忆中,以此提醒世界公平、正义和自由,不只是口头说说,它们是人的权利 所以如果你什么也没看见,对这个政府犯下的罪行,一无所知,我建议你,让这个11月5日平淡地过去。 可是如果你看见我所见的,如果你有跟我一样的感受,如果你像我一样去寻觅,我请你在一年以后的今晚,站到议会大厦的外面,团结一致,我们将使11月5日, 永远不会被忘怀。
Good evening, London. I thought it time we had a little talk. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin... I suppose you're wondering why I've called you here this evening. Well, you see, I'm not entirely satisfied with your performance lately... I'm afraid your work's been slipping and... and well, I'm afraid we've been thinking about letting you go. Oh, I know, I know. You've been with the company a long time now. Almost... let me see. Almost ten thousand years! My word, doesn't time fly? It seems like only yesterday... I remember the day you commenced your employment, swinging down from the trees, fresh-faced and nervous, a bone clasped in your bristling fist... "Where do I start, sir?", you asked, plaintively. I recalled my exact words: "There's a pile of dinosaur eggs over there, youngster", I said, smiling paternally all the while. "Get sucking". Well, we've certainly come a long way since then, haven't we? And yes, yes, you're right, in all that time you haven't missed a day. Well done, thou good and faithful servant. Also, please don't think I've forgotten about your outstanding service record, or about all of the invaluable contributions that you've made to the company... Fire, the wheel, agriculture... It's an impressive list, old-timer. A jolly impressive list. Don't get me wrong. But... well, to be frank, we've had our problems too. There's no getting away from it. Do you know what I think a lot of it stems from? I'll tell you... It's your basic unwillingness to get on in the company. You don't seem to want to face up to any real responsibility. To be your own boss. Lord knows you've been given plenty of opportunities... We've offered you promotion time and time again, and each time you've turned us down. "I couldn't handle the work, Guv'Nor", you wheedled. "I know my place". To be frank, you're not trying, are you? You see, you've been standing still for far too long, and its starting to show in your work... And, I might add, in your general standard of behavior. The constant bickering on the factory floor has not escaped my attention... nor the recent bouts of rowdiness in the staff canteen. Then of course there's... Hmm. Well, I didn't really want to have to bring this up, but... Well, you see, I've been hearing some disturbing rumors about your personal life. No, never you mind who told me. No names, no pack drill... I understand you are unable to get on with your spouse. I hear that you argue. I am told that you shout. Violence has been mentioned. I am reliably informed that you always hurt the one your love... the one you shouldn't hurt at all. And what about the children, its always the children who suffer, as you're well aware. Poor little mites. What are they to make of it? What are they to make of all your bullying, your despair, your cowardice and all your fondly nurtured bigotries? Really, its not good enough, is it? And its no good blaming the drop in work standards on and management either... though to be sure, the management is very bad. In fact, let us not mince words... The Management is terrible! We've had a string of embezzelers, frauds, liars and lunatics making a string of catastrophic decisions. This is plain fact. But who elected them? It was you! You who elected these people! You who gave them the power to make your decisions for you! While I'll admit that anyone can make a mistake once, to go on making the same lethal errors century after century seems to me nothing short of deliberate. You have encouraged these malicious incompetents, who have made your working life a shambles. You have accepted without question their senseless orders. You have allowed them to fill your workspace with dangerous and unproven machines. You could have stopped them. All you had to say was "No". You have no spine. You have no pride. You are no longer an asset to the company. I will, however, be generous. You will be granted two years to show me some improvement in your work. If at the end of that time you are still unwilling to make a go of it... you're fired. That will be all. You may return to your labours.
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Catastrophic Contribution IMPROVEMENT outstanding Agriculture 电影 深思 台词 v字仇杀队

藉由真理的力量,我在有生之年得以征服万物
沙发
如霸下何异 发表于 2013-4-21 18:19:57 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
挺喜欢这部电影的,分享一个吧

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 05:22