应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

I am working in program R. I have survival times that are both left truncated and right censored, therefor I am using the entry, exit format. The data set also contains competing events, i.e. failures from a secondary cause not under direct investigation.

Here is an example of the my dataset, min entry time is obviously 0, and max exit time is 1,000 (end of the follow up time). The 'to' variable indicates which cause the failure occurred from. I am interested in the failure caused by to=1 but need to account for the failure structure of to = 2 as well.

I am in the process of completing some basic univariate analysis to check for violations of the proportional hazards assumption and have found that some of the variables are indeed time dependent, i.e. show a greater effect at differing time intervals. It is my understanding that this can be handled by adding in an interaction term with time and the offending variable. In my case since I have both entry and exit times I am not sure which of the my time variables to add in the interaction term.

Here the basic formula form I am using.

CSHR.shore.fly <- coxph(Surv(entry, exit, to == 1) ~ shore.cat,    data = glba.mod)

to == 1 is a failure code, in this case failure due to the risk investigated not the competing risk.

Lets say that after a test for the proportional hazards assumption (cox.zph) we noticed the assumption is not upheld. How can I code an interaction term with shore.cat and time? Do I have to somehow code the interaction for the time span in which the observation occurred? This to me makes sense. In a situation without left truncation you simply code the term with the time variable which is just the duration of time until failure or censorship. Any help on how to code this (if this is in fact how to accomplish the interaction term) is appreciated as I cannot seem to find many useful links on other forums.

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:interactions interaction truncated Survival Analysis interested occurred survival example failure

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jltj
拉您入交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:29