Authors Denise L. Evans O. William Evans
Publisher Mc Graw-Hill
Publication date April 6, 2007
Pages 479
Edition 1
Book category Adult Non-Fiction
ISBN-13 97 8007 1476 386
ISBN-10 00 7147 6385

Everything you need to know about real estate - no matter what your role - in one complete guide Bonus online material! From AAA-Tenant to Zoning Regulations, this alphabetically organized resource covers the laws, language, and concepts of real estate. You'll also have access to an exclusive online tool that makes it simple to calculate, transact, and profit from real estate. Authors with more than 65 combined years in real estate give you: Jargon-free definitions of almost 3,500 terms and topics Up-to-the-minute information on everything from mortgages to accelerated tax write-offs 250 illustrations covering architectural design, completed formulas, charts, and graphs Valuable lists such as 100 concepts to be an effective real estate agent, 50 must-know terms for homebuyers and sellers, 100 tax terms important to investors and homeowners, and secret buzz words and slang used by experienced real estate professionals The unique online real estate component gives you fast access to tools such as: 75 fill-in-the-blank, legally binding real estate forms 100 interactive real estate formulas Real estate calculator for over 50 problems Spreadsheet formulas for common real estate functions Links to more than 450 real estate websites

The Complete Real Estate Encyclopedia Foreword Real Estate is a fascinating subject. It is absolutely captivating when you begin to understand it. With this book, Denise and Bill Evans have given the reader the primary tools of a great education in real estate, and an opportunity to share in our wonderful and exciting industry. Their encyclopedia includes not just definitions of the lingo of the real estate community, but also examples to put the language into understandable context. Many of the entries include practical advice about opportunities, pitfalls, and related concepts. This book is a terrific educational achievement that provides immense value for the real estate novice and the seasoned professional alike. What gives me the right to say all this? I’ve been active in real estate for over 50 years, including work in construction, government, corporate America, and private legal practice. As a young man, I needed to work during the “down times,” finishing up undergraduate school at UCLA in June 1955 and waiting to go into the service in 1956. I found employment in the heavy earth-moving construction business in the fast-paced housing construction and office-industrial developments of southern California. I saw first-hand the real world application of important real estate principles. In February 1959, I returned from active duty as an Air Force pilot to Orange County, California and started UCLA Law School the following September. Still intrigued with the real estate industry, I returned to the construction business part-time during the first year of law school. After completing law school and passing the bar exam in 1962, I joined an Orange County law firm that had a significant portion of its work in the real estate field. In June of 1969 I was appointed Chief Deputy Commissioner of Corporations by Ronald Reagan, who was governor of California at the time. Because of my extensive real estate experience, I was, along with the Commissioner, responsible for drafting rules for real estate syndications in California. These rules were substantially adopted by the SEC and NASD. In 1972, at the end of my term, I returned to private practice in Orange County, again concentrating on real estate–related matters. In 1982 I was contacted by the Century 21 real estate brokerage franchise to prepare a business plan for Century 21 to sell real estate syndication interests through the Century 21 brokerage offices nationwide, in each of the nine Century 21 regions. Bill Evans was recommended to me as someone who could prepare, plan, and manage the training for the real estate syndications licensing program. Previously, Bill had been responsible for other real estate training programs throughout the southeastern United States, but this was his first national platform. He rose to the occasion, writing the textbooks and traveling the United States to conduct week-long courses, primarily to residential agents with no prior commercial real estate or securities experience. Over the course of 18 months, he took the program from absolutely nothing to successful real estate syndication licensing of over 700 candidates, which included their completion of a national securities exam. Miraculously, he found time to get married to Denise, and she eventually forgave me for keeping Bill on the road so much. Since that time, we’ve each gone on to other endeavors outside Century 21, but we’ve all stayed active in real estate. Denise and Bill Evans are a great team in all their real estate related endeavors. I am confident that this book will herald another team victory. James L. Kelly Former President of Century 21 Real Estate Securities Corporation

246475.pdf (2.87 MB, 需要: 5 个论坛币)
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Encyclopedia ENCYCLOPEDI real estate Complete Estate Encyclopedia The Estate Real Complete

246476.pdf

2.87 MB

需要: 5 个论坛币  [购买]

The Complete Real Estate Encyclopedia

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 14:23