经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
Python量化书:Derivatives Analytics with Python by Yves

Yves Hilpisch
Saarland, February 2015

This book is an outgrowth of diverse activities of myself and colleagues of mine in the fields
of financial engineering, computational finance and Python programming at our company
The Python Quants GmbH on the one hand and of teaching mathematical finance at Saarland
University on the other hand.
The book is targeted at practitioners, researchers and students interested in the market-
based valuation of options from a practical perspective, i.e. the single numerical and technical
implementation steps that make up such an effort. It is also for those who want to learn how
Python can be used for derivatives analytics and financial engineering. However, apart from
being primarily practical and implementation-oriented, the book also provides the necessary
theoretical foundations and numerical tools.
My hope is that the book will contribute to the increasing acceptance of Python in
the financial community, and in particular in the analytics space. If you are interested in
getting the Python scripts and IPython Notebooks accompanying the book, you should visit
http://wiley.quant-platform.com where you can register for the Quant Platform which allows
browser-based, interactive and collaborative financial analytics. Further resources are found on
the website http://derivatives-analytics-with-python.com. You should also check out the open
source library DX Analytics under http://dx-analytics.com which implements the concepts
and methods presented in the book in standardized, reusable fashion.
I thank my family—and in particular my wife Sandra—for their support and understanding
that such a project requires many hours of solitude. I also want to thank my colleague Michael
Schwed for his continuous help and support. In addition, I thank Alain Ledon and Riaz Ahmad
for their comments and feedback. Discussions with participants of seminars and my lectures
at Saarland University also helped the project significantly. Parts of this book have benefited
from talks I have given at diverse Python and finance conferences over the years.
I dedicate this book to my lovely son Henry Nikolaus whose direct approach to living and
clear view of the world I admire.
Yves Hilpisch
Saarland, February 2015

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:derivatives Derivative Analytics Analytic python interested activities colleagues finance mine

Derivatives Analytics with Python.pdf

8.51 MB

需要: 1 个论坛币  [购买]

Python量化

已有 1 人评分学术水平 热心指数 信用等级 收起 理由
bertonwatson + 1 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子

总评分: 学术水平 + 1  热心指数 + 1  信用等级 + 1   查看全部评分

沙发
bertonwatson 发表于 2017-9-21 22:13:05 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
好书,多谢分享

使用道具

藤椅
baiwei1637124 学生认证  发表于 2017-10-21 10:18:05 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
多谢分享~

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注cda
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 02:36