求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
  1. When you say something you DOor LIKEalways giveEXAMPLES
  When talking about actions past, present or future give a SPECIFIC personal example. This gives you more to say and is the way native speakers communicate.
  Bad:
  “I love eating sweet foods.”
  “In my job I have to travel quite a lot.”
  Native Speaker:
  “I love eating sweet foods,SUCH AS, cakes, fresh fruits and sometimes candy.”
  “In my job I have to travel quite a lot. FOR INSTANCE, I often go to Korea and Thailand.”
  Tips: Remember these example words:Such as, for instance, for example, like

1. 当你谈论你做过或是喜欢的事情时,一定要举例说明!
  当谈论到过去、现在或是将来的某种行为时,一定要给出具体的例证。这会让你有更多的内容可说,也是英语母语者的交流方式,符合英语答题逻辑。
  低分表达:“I love eating sweet foods.”
  “In my job I have to travel quite a lot.”
  符合英语答题逻辑的表达:“I love eating sweet foods, SUCH AS, cakes, fresh fruits and sometimes candy.”
  “In my job I have to travel quite a lot. FOR INSTANCE, I often go to Korea and Thailand.”
  提示:记住这些表示举例的短语或单词:Such as, for instance, for example, like

2. When you make a claim (“I believe that...”) give clear examples to support a statement
  If you make a claim, give a supporting example. Examples do not need to be smart or clever. They need to support what you said and be true.
  Bad:
  “There are many success women in Business.”
  “I believe that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.”
  Native Speaker:
  “There are many successful women in Business. Take for example Oprah Winfrey who has become very famous all over the world."
  “I believe that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.Look, for instanceat Lance Armstrong, I have always been inspired by his determination.”
  Tip: Some connective words for examples are:Look, for instance. . . / take, for example. . . / to quote one example . . .

2. 当你阐述观点时,一定要给出清晰的例子来支持你的论点
  在表达某一观点时,一定要给出相应的例证支持。例子不需要花哨或别具匠心,但一定要支持你给出的论点,可以证明你所说的是正确的。这才是英语答题逻辑所遵循的。
  低分表达:“There are many success women in Business.”“I believe that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.”
  符合英语答题逻辑的表达:“There are many successful women in Business. Take for example Oprah Winfrey who has become very famous all over the world.
  “I believe that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.Look, for instance at Lance Armstrong, I have always been inspired by his determination.”
  提示:一些可以用于举例的连接词:Look, for instance . . . / take, for example . . . / to quote one example. . .

3. Don’t give dictionary definitions when asked “Describing” questions or “Tell me about...” questions
  In English, a describe question can be answered in many ways. It does“not” mean give a dictionary definition.
  If the question is:“Describe a skyscraper?”
  DO NOT SAY:
  The skyscraper I saw is about 200 meters high…
  If you do not have much to say, you can answer the question by also talking about:- Your impression of a skyscraper.- Your feelings when you see a skyscraper.- Do you like/dislike skyscrapers.- Differences between skyscrapers
  Tip:
  If you have never seen the thing you are asked to talk about and describe; you are sure to have seen it many times in movies or on TV. Tell the examiner that....“Though I have never seen a skyscraper in real life, I’ve seen them in many American movies...” then go on to tell the examiner about YOUR impressions of them from the movies you saw.

3. 当被问到一些要求描述或者讲述的相关话题时,不要给一些像“字典定义”式的回答
  在英语中,一个描述性问题可以有很多种回答的方式,而不是一个类似于字典定义的枯燥回答。
  例如问题是:“ Describe a skyscraper?”
  不要说: 我见过的摩天大楼有 200 米高……
  如果你不知道如何回答 skyscraper,那你可以选择以下的方式来展开回答:
  - Your impression of a skyscraper.- Your feelings when you see a skyscraper.- Do you like/dislike skyscrapers.
  - Differences between skyscrapers.
  提示:如果你从来没有真的接触过所要描述的东西,你一定在电影或电视中多次看到过它,把这告诉你的考官…“Though I have never seen a skyscraper in real life, I’ve seen the feature in many American movies...”然后继续告诉你的考官你从电影中得到的对这个事物的印象。

4. In part 1 & 2 of the test give PERSONAL ANECDOTES
  “Personal anecdotes” are mini-stories or details that give extra flavor and color to your answers. This is an important character of English Logic, it makes your answer alive.
  For example: “Do you like parks?”
  Bad:
  “Yes, I do. I really like parks a lot because there are lots of trees”.
  Native Speaker:
  “Yes, I do. I really like parks a lot because there are lots of trees. My brother and I often go walking in the local park in my hometown on a Sunday afternoon when the weather is good.”
  Tip:Practice thinking about places you like to visit, and describe them in a few wor
  ds, then think about a time when you went there and ask yourself:When did I go there? (remember to get your tenses right!)Who was I with?What did we do?It does not have to be long.

4. 在第一部分和第二部分中试着给出你自己的轶闻趣事
  “个人的轶闻趣事”是一些可以给你的回答增添趣味和色彩的小故事或者细节,这也是英语答题逻辑里的重要一部分。让你的回答更加活灵活现。
  例如问题:“ Do you like parks?”
  低分表达:
  “ Yes, I do. I really like parks a lot because there are lots of trees.”
  符合英语答题逻辑的表达:
  “ Yes, I do. I really like parks a lot because there are lots of trees. My brother and I often go walking in the local park in my hometown on a Sunday afternoon when the weather is good.”
  提示:在练习中,思考一些你喜欢去的地方,用少量的单词来形容他们,然后回想一个你曾去过那里的时间,并且向自己提问:When did I go there? (注意要保证你的时态是正确的!)Who was I with?What did we do?这段话并不需要很长。

5. When you give an opinion also say what the opposite opinion to yours is, and why you disagree with it
  Bad:
  “I think Global warming is the largest problem facing the world”.
  Native Speaker:
  “I think global warming is the largest problem facing the world. While some people would claim that global warming is part of the natural cycle of the earth and not caused by humans,I think you only need to look at all the pollutants in the Beijing airto realize that humans are definitely affecting the environment!”
  Tip:
  Always state WHY you both have the opinion and disagree with the opposite opinion.See, again, how linking words are so useful in making your sentences sound much more natural and ultimately help you win a higher score?

5.当你给出一个观点时,同时也要指出与你的意见相反的观点以及你不同意这种观点的理由
  低分表达:
  “ I think Global warming is the largest problem facing the world.”
  符合英语答题逻辑的表达:
  “ I think global warming is the largest problem facing the world. While some people would claim that global warming is part of the natural cycle of the earth and not caused by humans,I think you only need to look at all the pollutants in the Beijing air to realize that humans are definitely affecting the environment!”
  提示:在口试时,给出了你支持观点的理由外,还应该给出你不同意相反观点的理由。从以上的表达可以再次看到,连接词的合理使用可以让你的表达听起来更像个英语母语者,回答也更加的符合英语答题逻辑,从而获得口语高分。

6. Choose more specific adjective to enrich your English—be deive
  Native speakers choose more specific over less specific adjectives. Use all of the adjectives you know and you demonstrate a higher English level. Every examiner hears that things are “beautiful”, “interesting” or “happy”.
  Bad:
  “My hometown is very beautiful.”
  “Going home makes me feel happy.”
  “I like physics because it is interesting.”
  Native Speaker:
  “My hometown is very unique and warm.”
  “Going home makes me feel warm and nostalgic.”
  “I like physics, because it is a fascinating subject.”
  Tip:Practice describing things you know using a wider range of adjectives. We are sure you have studied thousands of adjectives in your years learning English.USE THEM!
  Be more creative and practice describing things in more colorful ways.

6.选择更为具体和特定的形容词来丰富你的英语表达——要善于描述
  英语母语者倾向于使用更为具体和特定的形容词。充分利用你所知道的形容词,这样才可以证明你的英语水平很高。每一个考官都已经厌倦听到“beautiful”、 “interesting”或者是“happy”这些词。
  低分表达:
  “My hometown is very beautiful.”
  “Going home makes me feel happy.”
  “I like physics because it is interesting.”
  符合英语答题逻辑的表达:
  “My hometown is very unique and warm.”
  “Going home makes me feel warm and nostalgic.”
  “I like physics, because it is a fascinating subject.”
  提示:练习用更广泛的形容词来描述你所知道的事物。

这些年中你已经学习了数以千计的形容词。尝试一下使用它们,用创造力,用更多彩的方式来描述事物。

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Tips tip IPS interesting environment something sometimes personal example present

[多交流,共同进步!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 04:47