你好,欢迎来到经管之家 [登录] [注册]

设为首页 | 经管之家首页 | 收藏本站

基于欧姆龙PLC的自动售货机控制系统的设计_自动化专业论文

发布时间:2015-01-22 来源:人大经济论坛
自动化专业论文范文 Abstract This article briefly introduces the development of automat, and briefly analyses the automat’s basic functions and working methods, it designs a control system of automat based on PLC in allusion to the advantages and advantages of automat control system. This design uses the CPM2A which developed by the Japanese OMRON Company realizes to automat’s automatic control. It has designed 1 Yuan, 5 Yuan and 10 Yuan three kinds of throw the coin way, in the automat has 2 Yuan and 3 Yuan two kinds of commodities. When the investment currency value is more than or equal to the commodity price, then may purchase this commodity. If there is remaining money in the automat, you can withdraw money from it. This design has realized the currency automatic addition, subtraction and the comparison function. Finally, the Star configuration software is used to monitor the operation of the screen, so the work process of automat can be more intuitive to present. This article focuses on the program design of PLC and making the configuration interface. When I design the PLC program, I introduce The Modular Design ideas. I take analysis separately according to the internal work processes of automat. Therefore, the system is characterized in simplicity and convenience of understanding, looking up and debugging, and is able to satisfy all the work indicators required by automat. It can be applied in practice. Keywords: PLC; Automat; T-figures 摘 要 本文简要介绍了自动售货机的发展现状,又简要分析了自动售货机的基本功能及工作方式。针对现在自动售货机控制系统的优缺点,设计了一个基于PLC的自动售货机控制系统。 本设计使用日本欧姆龙公司开发的CPM2A可编程控制器实现对自动售货机的控制,设计了1元、5元和10元三种投币方式,自动售货机内有2元和3元两种商品,当投入币值大于或等于商品价格时,则可以购买该商品。当自动售货机内还有剩余钱额时,则可以实现退币功能。设计实现了货币的自动加、减和比较功能。最后用世纪星组态软件进行监控系统的运行画面,使自动售货机的工作过程可以更直观的展现出来。 本文的重点放在PLC程序的设计和世纪星组态界面的制作。在进行PLC指令设计的时候,采用了模块化的编程思想进行设计,按照自动售货机系统的内部工作过程来单独进行分析。因此该系统具有理解较容易,查找代码及调试方便等特点,并且能很好的达到自动售货机的各项控制性能指标,可以在实际中进行应用。 关键词:可编程控制器;自动售货机;梯形图 详细内容和目录请联系客服查看
经管之家“学道会”小程序
  • 扫码加入“考研学习笔记群”
推荐阅读
经济学相关文章
标签云
经管之家精彩文章推荐