你好,欢迎来到经管之家 [登录] [注册]

设为首页 | 经管之家首页 | 收藏本站

东北特钢4号变电所电气部分设计_自动化专业论文范文

发布时间:2015-01-22 来源:人大经济论坛
自动化专业论文范文 目 录 内容摘要 2 序论 4 第一部分:设计任务书 5 第二部分:设计说明及计算书 8 一、电气主接线的设计及论证 8 二、主变型号选择及技术参数 14 三、短路电流的计算说明 15 四、导体及电气设备的选择及校验 22 五、主要电气设备选择一览表 42 第三部分:变电站的其他规划 44 防雷保护规划 44 参考文献 50 结束语 -51 内容摘要 本设计共有四部分:第一部分为设计任务书;第二部分毕业设计(论文)说明及计算书;第三部分为变电站的其他规划;第四部分为设计图纸。 此次设计的是一个降压变电所,有三个电压等级,主变容量为2X31.5MVA。110KV主接线为双母线、35KV和10KV主接线均为单母分段 ,本次设计中进行了主接线的方案论证、短路电流计算、主要电气设备的选择有断路器、隔离开关、母线、PT、CT等的选择及校验。 在这次设计中得到了 老师的大力帮助和支持。在此表示衷心的感谢,由于本人水平有限,本设计中难免有错误和不足之处,希望各位教师和同学批语指正。 Abstract The design is made up of four parts: part one, the design specification; part two, the prospectus of the design and the calculations of the design; part three,construction of power substation; part four, the design drawing. The design concerns a step-down substation of three voltages with the main capacity of 2X31.5MVA. Its main line of 110KV is a two-way bus, and the other two of 35KV and 10KV are both one-way bus line sections. As for the design, the thesis has verified its wiring project, calculated its short-circuit current, selected and tested its main electrical equipments like the circuit breaker, the disconnecting switch, the bus line, PT, CT, etc. I would like to express my thanks to the supervisor, Mr. for his invaluable assistance. Since this is a tentative design, the criticism and advice of all my teachers and schoolmates are welcome for its improvement.
经管之家“学道会”小程序
  • 扫码加入“考研学习笔记群”
推荐阅读
经济学相关文章
标签云
经管之家精彩文章推荐