你好,欢迎来到经管之家 [登录] [注册]

设为首页 | 经管之家首页 | 收藏本站

求几篇区域经济学的论文,有的大侠们帮帮忙,有偿

发布时间: 来源:人大经济论坛

每篇30金币吧,希望大家帮帮忙,找到的话发给我,第一个发给我的给币

Czamanski, S., and Malizia. E. (1969), “Applicabilityand Limitations in the Use of National Input-Output Tables for Regional Studies”,Pap Reg Sci Assoc 23: 65-77.

Flegg, A. T., Webber C. D., and ElliottV. M. (1995), “On the Appropriate Use of Location Quotients in GeneratingRegional Input – Output Tables”, Reg Stud 29(6): 547-561.

Jensen, R. C., and Rodney C. (1980), “The concept of accuracy in Regional Input-Output Models”, Int Reg Sci Rev 5(2): 139-154.

Johns, P. M. and Leat P. M. K. (1986), “An approach to regional economic modeling: the case of Grampian”, Economic Report No. 144, North of Scotland Collegeof Agriculture, Aberdeen.

Arrow, K. J. andHirsch W. Z.(1971), “An Inter-industry Analysis of San Francisco BayRegion with Emphasis on Environmental Impact”, ASA Proceedings, Business and Economic Section.

Morrison, W. I., and Thumann R. G.(1980), “A Lagrangian multiplier approach to the solution of a specialconstrained matrix problem”, J Reg Sci 20: 279-292.

Round, J. I. (1978), “On EstimatingTrade Flows in Interregional Input Output Models”, Reg Sci Urban Econ 8:289-302.

Schaffer, W. A. (1976), “On the Use ofInput-Output Models for Regional Planning”, Martinus Nihhoff, The Hague.

Schaffer, W. A. (1972), “Estimatingregional input-output coefficients”, Rev Reg Stud 2: 57-71.

Stevens, B. H., Treyz G. I. and Lahr M. L.(1988), “On the comparative accuracy of Rpc estimating techniques”. RegionalScience Research Institute, U.S.

经管之家“学道会”小程序
  • 扫码加入“考研学习笔记群”
推荐阅读
经济学相关文章
标签云
经管之家精彩文章推荐